• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a song stuck in your head?

LegenZs

The Place Of Death
    Years
    Yes I Feel So Lame That I Do.....

HANNAH MONTANA TV SHOW INTRO

Don't worry i don't watch it its just when i go to sleep my cousins watch it and the song gets stuck in my head

-_-

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way

Lately, I seem to sing this song to myself a lot at work.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Legal Assassin from Repo! The Genetic Opera. Such a good song! I sing it all the time. :3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yeah, Beat it and Thriller have been stuck in my head since Michael Jackson died.
    Actually, I have a lot more from him in my head, but those two are always stuck.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Right now I have the King of Pop (Michael Jackson's) Beat it and Thriller stuck in my head right now because everyone is blasting it (dont get me wrong, I do like these songs)

:t354:TG

Years
    Embryonic Necropsy and Devourment by Carcass, I get very uncatchy songs in my head, which that is classified as catchy, well for me anyway.

Btw, most people wouldn't like 'em, unless you're a grindcore/deathgrind fan.

Last edited:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    Last Man Standing by People in Planes. i'm not exactly sure if that it the title but it goes something like this: I am the last man stand survivor! Or at least I think it does..

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ That is a great song, imo. I love Stevie Wonder too. Sometimes I do get some of his songs in my head from time to time. :3

But anyway, I got "P.Y.T Remix" Michael Jackson feat. will.i.am stuck in my head. That song has a catchy beat. I still love the original though. It just the remix is pretty good too.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    A Kids Bop song! D8 One of their commercials popped up on the TV, and one of the songs they featured got stuck in my brain. I can't stand it! >:l

Back