• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a Wii?

DO YOU HAVE A WII?

• yes

Votes: 46 83.6%
  • getting one

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • never gonna get one

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Yes, I do. I only have a handful of games including Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy and Brawl. My Wi-fi isn't that good (the Wii Shop is a nightmare to get on to).

Most of the time, I use it for my GameCube games.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I has a Wii, I got it on the European release date on pre-order so I wasn't dissapionted. It still remains pride-of-place in my room, however it's not in tip-top condition anymore, as I've had to take it to various friends' and family's houses because they all wanted to play.

However, i still only have a handful of games, so i want to increase my collection. But there's none that really take my fancy. =[ I mainly play it for Brawl and my GC games. Yes, OoT is better than TP. There, I said it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Yeah I got a Wii last year in September, none of the stores had any so I got my parents to buy me one while they went on vacation.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Ther hasnt been a shortage of wiis for almost a year as I recall.

That's not what Nintendo says, and from the looks of the stores I've been to they are definitely hard to come by even now, I always see the new stock come in and disappear the same day.

I have a Wii but I don't play it very much but the games that I have played are all great.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I have one! But the plate that covers the Gamecube ports is broken off... ;_;

That happened to mine about a week after buying my Wii. I sort of dropped my Wii twice which possibly broke some internal hardware so my Wii overheated a bit which caused the lid's hinge to melt slightly and the lid actually snapped off. o.o"

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    No, but I would like one. They are just so hard to get a hold of one here, that when I have the money, I can never find one. XD; Maybe sometime though :3

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I don't have "a" Wii, sweeties, I have 2. =D Why two? One to play games legitimately, the other to mod and stuff. =3

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I want a Wii, but instead of wasting a Christmas gift, I'm going to get something else.

Hopefully I can get it for my birthday next year though.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I don't have "a" Wii, sweeties, I have 2. =D Why two? One to play games legitimately, the other to mod and stuff. =3
    At least you're not as bad as Jake... at one time he had 3 right next to each other. XD

I do have a Wii, but my brother is the one who plays it. I haven't touched it in ages. And the last few times it wasn't willingly. So yea, I do have a Wii, but the 360 is what takes up my gaming time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've got a Wii. It barely gets touched, and the last time I used it was just to play some Gamecube games, but I still have it. I like that it doesn't take up much room because I don't feel bad that it's just sitting around collecting dust on my desk. 8D;

It took me FOREVER to get one. :( I even lined up in the cold on launch day and came away empty handed from three stores. My dad checked in pretty much everyday at about 4 or 5 locations on his way home from work trying to get one and he didn't find one until the January after it came out. That... really sucked. They're still kind of hard to find here. Some stores do still sell out of them right away.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Yes, I do, and I'm very thankful I have one. Got it as a late Christmas present in January, when very few were available.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I got one, infact I'm on it right now :D
    All I play is ssbb though...and use ranch and internet :}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back