• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have any nicknames?

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
    Offline (Tiger) that dates back to when I was 8 playing base ball. Since I;m a fan of the Auburn Tigers (College Football) my dad decided to paint Tiger in white with the background of tiger skin on my helmet. Since then people have called me that.

Years
    Abbreviations of my middle name. Won't share because I'm a privacy bear but yeah, I usually go by a single syllable nickname. (+1000 points for rhymes)

I used to go by Retard. Ah, those were the days...!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    My real name is Kimberly, so my nickname for friends is Kimi. :3 Family is really the only ones that call me by my real name tbh. The nickname is actually really special because my grandfather's last words before he died when I was about a year were "give kimi a hug and kiss for me".

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    A bunch of close friends often call me Soap both online and offline! Also been called sopherino a lot as a joke. I have another really common one I get called in real life but it involves my last name so uh :D There's also Fifi though I think literally only one person has ever called me that!

Last edited:
    Back