• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have siblings?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Only child here. Probably if I had a brother I'd turn into a more social being, but, meh... Being only child has its advantages as well :P

Uh? What if I had a sister... I'd probably become an overprotective brother >_<

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    I'm an only child. To be honest, I sometimes wish I had a sister around my age or something, since I'm usually alone at home, but they say siblings are rather annoying, which makes me hesitate...

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    i have 4 older sisters and two older brothers at home i am honest as i can be so i am never really lonly

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    Yep, big family x.x
    I don't know how my parents managed to sustent ALL FOUR of us, but ok.
    I have one older sister (19) one younger brother (13... I'm fourteen, he's thirteen x.x) and one younger sister (9.. the annoying one).
    Despite that sometimes we have HUGE fights, they're relatively rare. Like, we're not going to argue about the pizza flavor or the time to use the bathroom.
    This is exausting, and I'm not going to freak out about my SIBLINGS. It's.. stupid :T

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I'm an only child, but I kinda like it. I don't have to compete for my parent's attention or work harder to get stuff. It's tough getting motivated without a sibling to compete with, but I like it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a younger brother. He is three years younger than me, so he isn't that young. And he is cool. We get along great now. When we were kids, he used to annoy me. Or I will annoy him, but when we got older, we became close. Even though he lives three hours away, that is still close. XD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I have a 18yr old brother who is currently running around the house screaming -.-

Henrik

d'oh!
    Years
    I have one older brother who's 19. He's very annoying so I'm glad he's moved out. :laugh:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Unfortunately ~

I have a little brother -- I'm always absolutely nauseated to relate this fact, but he's not quite a full year younger than I am. Anyway, he's an embodiment of all the negative aspects of having a twin without having the intrigue of one. I'm hoping he grows out of the teenage thing early, because he's been more horrific than your average teenage male for quite some time. x.x

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Yeah, I've got one older brother. We get along well- no arguments, at least..

Back