• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you keep a diary?

Years
    I don't keep a journal in a notebook or anything. The only "diary" I have is a LiveJournal account that I update pretty frequently.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    It doesn't really seem manly, however it's something I should start doing so I can actually be able to recall events.

You start getting asked questions about 2 years ago and its kind of blurry. Then again, I can barely remember what I did yesterday.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    No.

I always found my life to be somewhat boring and pointless to try and keep a record for.

"Today I found a pencil on the floor!"
    "Today I recieved homework!"
    "Today I fed the dog!"

And so on.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    No, I don't keep a dairy.
    I don't think I will ever because well yeah I would usually be writing in it, today I was bored.

Crissy xX

Terragal

Secretive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Ah diaries...

I have a few diaries but I never really write in them. I start writing and then I gradually stop...

My life isn't that interesting. I get up, I go to school, I come hom, I eat, I go on the computer, I forget my homework and then I sleep. How boring coud you get? :/

Meh... then again, I used to just write stories in my diaries because I found I had more paper that way haha!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I don't have a diary but I have a blog (Which I guess is like a cyber-diary?) lol

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    When I was about five or six, yes I did. I still have it, it's under my bed. My handwriting was pretty bad back then. 8U I don't write in it anymore, thanks to LiveJournal. I just post my life stuff in there these days.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I don't have a diary. Last time I had one, my brother found it and blackmailed me with it.

Though now I don't really have anything I need to write in a diary, since I tend to forgot what I do during the day. But I guess if I had one, I could possibly be able to get a better memory. Though it feels kind of weird, writing about my life, since it's not really exciting. Though I'll read back on it and would probably laugh at the stupid things I do during the day. XD

...Damn I want a diary now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    No never had one though I dont think its a girly thing but my mind is my own little diary.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I've kept several diaries in the past. I had one in third grade, again in fifth, then in seventh and eighth, but the entries were mostly staggered with dates and would be dry for months at a time. I spent awhile without one, but then got a mature looking diary from my mother for Christmas. I had a couple entries, but stopped. I started again earlier this month, but I've gone awhile without an entry.

So I'll write in it now! :321

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I don't really keep a diary of the day's events. I keep a diary of my daydreams and general wonderings. < that's what it's called. :D

Back