• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you keep a diary?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Adding to the title; if so, about what?

My diary is perfect for keeping memories, so yeah, it's more of a journal of things that happen than thoughts-- I actually tell people that.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    No, I don't. I have an LJ if that counts. XD;

I used to try and keep notes of my day-to-day activities, but I gave up after a day.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I don't have a diary since it's more of a girl thing but I do have a blog where I sometimes reveal too much. =\

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I used to (I don't consider it a girl thing, actually). Though, I no longer do. Mainly because I either would not have anything to write about or someone might find it (which has happened before).

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Unless you count LJ, I don't use a diary.
    My life's far too boring to contain anything worth putting in, so I don't think it's worth having one.... and I usually try and remember anything interesting that's happened.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I wish so hard that I took some time last year to write something, because now, memories are fading, and the good memories, I can't even remember... Last year was one of the best of my life.
    But if someone found it and read it? That would honestly not be pleasant. Plus my hand starts hurting if I write too long, so I'm too lazy to write. So no I don't have a diary.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I have a art journal, does that count? XD

Well, to relate to the topic, I don't. I rather not have to write something personal or useless down and let other individuals read it.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't have a diary, but I had two in the past. Once, in fourth grade, my teacher told me personally to keep a journal and give it to her every other week or so to show her my improvement of writing. My writing skill went up like four points in a year which is extremely good. Writing and science are both my top points in my all-round school career (my mother kept the records and you add all the points up to get your overall point).

My second time was when I kept a journal to record all thirty days of my first solo trip to New York to visit my grandparents. I just put down some jokes I learned, new things I learned that day, what I ate, what I did, etc. It was actually pretty cool when I read all the stuff a year later. Shows what your personality was.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I kinda wish I did, but nope I don't keep a diary lmao. I do rant randomly on blank sheets of paper though when I get annoyed or happy or sad or angry.

Years
    I log my life. rofl. everyday, at night, so everynight, i write down my day. kinda like. 7.ooPM: PC
    8.00 PM: PC.

some days its PC, eat, sleep. rofl

so no, i dont. just type it on the computer. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I do not keep a diary.
    I'm to lazy to write anything down in it if I had one.

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    I've tried, so many times, over the years.
    It's boring. I can't keep up with it. Sames goes for blogs.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Most people are too lazy lol. My friend does it all the time, dunno how she has the patience. O_O Then again she's not trying to get a 1/10,000 chance bow in FFXII IZJS for hours on end, so I shouldn't call her patient.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Does it count if I have a blog?
    If not, well I had an electronic, encrypted diary that I kept to write random thoughts down. Now, I just keep all thoughts to myself.

Back