• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you keep a diary?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I would keep some kind of diary, journal, or blog if I wasn't so freaking lazy. :/

I've thought about starting some kind of daily log that I would be able to go back to in a few years and either laugh or just have a good taste of nostalgia from, but I always get side-tracked and forget. Blargh.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Once more, I have an LJ that is friends-locked xD

I used to keep a scrapbook of awesome things that were happening, until things started going downhill in my last relationship and I kind of ended up just complaining about my boyfriend in it.

I might start a new scrapbook now I have the right man =3

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Yes, as a matter of fact I do. I find it very convenient because i can vent to myself and get things off my mind. It saves me the trouble of snapping at someone. XD My diary is like a binder type thing with paper and tabs. It's personal though so everything in AND on it is something i won't discuss here. :'D

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    If I kept a diary, I would create a LiveJournal account and use it. But I'm too lazy and busy to write about my days; after all, most of my days go this way: "Waking up, going to school, coming from school, surfing on the Internet, playing Pokémon games, drawing, doing homework, sleeping...". Nobody would want to read it.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Nope. I doubt I'd have anything worth writing in it, as life is pretty boring. o.o;

And I get hand cramps easily when writing. x.x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No... I used to. And it's a LOVELY story XD I have to write a novel about it when I get old 8D~

Dang... I really should do it I guess. It's so much fun to read later on.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I used to, and it was quite random how often I wrote stuff in. I could go about 6 months/1 year without writing anything, and then write something in every few days or every few weeks. I have the same diary that I did when I was 9 and still have half left, so I didn't use it too much XD I still have it now

Years
    Uh...no, I don't keep a diary. xP
    I have a journal. xDD
    There really isn't a difference, but either way, I don't write down my feelings any more.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I used to, and I'm reading through it now. Started in October '05 and stopped around July '06. Stopped because I was getting bored (although some of the entries are hilarious to read up on these days) and I was too busy to write a page and a half every night. Nowadays, the only thing that would come close to a diary for me would be my Livejournal, which I keep forgetting to update.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I have one for studying since I'm useless at remembering assessment deadlines but otherwise, no. For social events, they're easier to remember because...well, they're fun.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I have one that I've written in on rare occasions. I think it's been a year since I've picked it up...Maybe I should go look. I've written some humorous stuff in there XD

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I keep a LJ going, which I love, but I can never keep a hand-written journal or diary going. After shattering my wrist, writing much more than a sentance by hand causes me major pain, so I find myself unable to write a proper entry by hand.

Years
    The few times I tried a paper diary or journal, it failed. I'd write in it a few days and then just forget it. Shame, as diaries look really cool, and I like the idea of it. Part of me wants to write a character diary in the diary I have, but that'd be too hard to edit. :/

I do keep up my Livejournal, though. I think knowing that someone would read it and maybe even comment gave me the incentive to keep going, unlike my written journals.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I used to have a dairy I just can't find it..so yeah I don't have today~

Back