• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Do you know who you'll use on your team?

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    I think I will go with
    Yanmega
    Togekiss/Honchkrow ( I need opinion on this one)
    Weavile
    Mamoswine
    Ambipom
    Mismagius

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Haven't planned it out yet beyond knowing I want to use Piplup (love birds). Every time I play a new game, I like to use Pokemon that I haven't used before though. Since I've played gen 4 many times over the years, I imagine I won't be using the usual OP Pokemon that I've used in the past.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • After thinking about this further, I am not 100% certain what pokemon I will use. If possible, it might be nice to use pokemon from Johto who evolve in Sinnoh.

I might also do what I've been doing in my current reruns of Pokemon games and doing a simi nuzlocke. Meaning I only catch the first pokemon in each route, but ignore the death rule. This allows me to play pokemon I don't normally use, like I did with Buneary in Isle of Armor and it became one of my favorite pokemon after hating it for years. Sometimes I may mark a certain type that I can also catch.

Back