• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like being mentioned by your friends?

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Most of the time, yes, since I feel more wanted. Sometimes, though, I find it a bit odd when I get mentioned, possibly because I don't know what I have done to even get mentioned. :<

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • i do

if its good, i love it, it makes me feel liked and popular
    if its bad, atleast ill have some reason to pull a prank on them

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • If it's nice things about me, then I guess soo...People gossiping about me make's me feel nervus though. X_x; It's probably my self cautious notice of how 'weird' I am, anyways....lol

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yes, I love being mentioned by friends, that way, others will know who I am. o3o

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ofcourse. They hardly say bad things so why wouldnt I?

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I get quite worried about what people are saying about me...since I learned from an anonymous meme on LJ that a few of the people that access my friends-only journal resent me for some things =/

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I enjoy being mentioned by my friends. As long as they're not totally dissing me while they're at it, it's a good feeling.

But it's not anything I'd obsess about, I don't patrol the forums looking for mention of my name.

Years
  • It depends. If they're saying bad things about me I don't like being mentioned. If it's some positive remarks about me then I would like being mentioned. :D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I honestly don't care, regardless of whether the mention is good or bad.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • If it is a good thing, it would be awesome.
    It makes me feel happy to think that someone cared about me.

Back