• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Flying Types?

• Yes, OF COURSE I DO!

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Not really...

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Yes but not my favorite type...

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I was just wondering do you like Flying types? I sure do, they may be weak against ice, electric and all that but they sure can last long...escpecially my trusty pal Swellow!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yes, I like Yanmega, but also Dragonite and Salamence! Gyarados is awesome, too!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    That is good to know!! I am glad you guys like Flying types...I mean what's a team without a flying type???

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    I sure love flying types, primarily:

Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Starly, Articuno, Moltres, Lugia, Ho-Oh, look really pretty and graceful, while my other faves:

Staravia, Staraptor and Zapdos, look a bit more...hardcore? :P

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
    Years
    Yes, every team I have has a flying type. Also, they appear early in the games so they become a powerful source of power later on.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Course I do, flying types are always good.
    I think almost everyone has at least one flying type on their team.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I adore flying-types. <3333 I have at least one in every team I make. Charizard, Pidgeot, Altaria, Swellow, Staraptor, etc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I usually don't have a flying type on my team...

But I LOVE Pidgeot. And I can agree on Swellow. It was once one of my best Pokémon in Ruby version, beating Elite4 and all ^^

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Of course I like Flying types. I need to Fly to go the City. Most of my favourite flying Pokemon types are:
    Pidgeotto
    Latias
    Staraptor
    Swellow
    Articuno

That's all.

Years
    I don't really like flying types but i do need em for certain HM moves like fly and to defeat certain people

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    WOW, I am glad everyone seems to like flying types...and to infernal rat they can easily beat those ice types and rock types easily you just have to play smart!!!!! And if your not smart you wouldn't know that...xD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Flying-types are necessary if you want beat any game. A large percentage of them know fly, which makes each of the games much easier. And the fact that they have an emphasis on attack and speed more than proves that they are capable fighters.
    So yeah, I like flying-types; they've proven to be useful and are actually fun to train.

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
    Hello there. I like flying-type Pokemon expecially the flying-type Pokemon that can defeat an electric-type Pokemon if you know what to put on a flying-type Pokemon.

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
    I'm not big on birds even in real life (which is kind of silly since my current acatar is a bird...haha) but other flying types are ok, especially dragons :) I almost always have a really strong flying type on my team when I play games, too.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    3 of my all-time favorites (Gliscor, Yanmega, and Swellow) are all part-Flying-type. Love them.

I wish there was a pure Flier out there other than Arceus...

Back