• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Music

Do you like music?

• Yes

Votes: 39 95.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Yes I like music. :3
    I have every second of the day my ZEN Stone with me.
    Can't live without it <3

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I adore music. ^^ I have a song playing constantly in the background while I'm on the computer or doing homework.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I love music, but who doesn't? Really, unless you're deaf, you have to love music.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Yes, I love music. Its my third greatest favouritest escape. The second being books and the first being a secret (in other words, too shy to say). XPP

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    I love music (pretty much all genres). I love music, because not only it's my passion, but it's my talent.(I play Clarinet, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Baritone, Base Clarinet, Piano) It is goin to be my major at California Institute Of The Arts. I love music soooo much because there is much more than the notes on the music, or the lyrics to a certain song. Music is not only fun to hear, but it defines culture. It is what sepearates us from animals. The ability to use music to make more music, perform it, put it in our ipods to define ourselves, and etc. Also music is used to commemorate something, like a special lover, person, teacher, a country, or a some sort of a event. The fact that a single note and the first word to a lyric can create all that still awes me TO THIS DAY.

Anyone who votes no has something wrong with them or is joking
    If u don't like music.... I hate to say this, but you r an OFFICIALY A ANIMAL!

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well you could say that my life would be horrible without music.
    I mean, without music, could anything function properly? The entertainment business would die, movies, games, TV, music (duh) etc would all be boring...
    I LOVE MUSIC!

Back