• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Music

Do you like music?

• Yes

Votes: 39 95.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    I like music I'll join it later i'll think about it but im gonna join just not now ;)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Everyone likes music(that is, except for the one person who voted no).
    But this is just music overall, it should be more specific.
    its just that the new music is terrible.
    i guess everything does go downhill now.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    "Like" is an understatement, I love music. I don't think I'd be the same person I am today if I was never introduced to music.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I do like music :> I have some playing on my computer or iPod all the time <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Seriously, asking me if I like Music, <3/Love is a more settle answer.

xSym

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I like music.
    Of course, assuming that noise from a scratched CD, or the thumping sound of machinery from a construction yard constitutes as music.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I love music. I base so much stuff off music (including PC themes), it's crazy. You'll see me using random lyrics all over the place - on signatures, personal messages, even scribbled on scrap paper and school work. XD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    As I like to think of myself as a somewhat cultured human, I express interest this timed series of sound waves dubbed music.

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
    Where's the answer saying "Sort of"?

I put yes, I'm not a fan of most stuff, I hate stuff from before the nineties about from the stuff that the Leeds United squad sang in the seventies. I hate most of the new stuff. Most of the nineties music is Ok and I think that if a lot of songs from a couple of years ago were released without lyrics I'd like them even more.

Years
    I don't like music. I love it. x3 I dunno, but I just can't live without it. I can't draw, make graphics, or even write! =[

Straight answer: Yes

~A.R

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I can honestly say that my life would be 10000000% different without music. I love it; I listen to it, play it, and sometimes write it. Music is my soul and my expression.

Back