• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Pokemon Channel?

Do you like Pokemon Channel?

• Yes

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Never Played It

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Middle

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

XaRhS

what is pokemon channel and why it was overswadowed by colosseum?

XaRhS

you could get celebi from one disk too but i would prefer jirachi as ''luckystarislucky''

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • ive always wanted to try it, but if i go near i always pull back because of bad things ive heard about the game

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I didn't really like it. I won it through a contest Nintendo held with a Pokémon site run by my friend (I still wonder if she rigged it for me. Who knows. XD) and I would've been rather annoyed if I'd paid full price for the game.

It was okay--and as a Pichu fan, I adored all the Pichu Bros. shorts, but overall the game was uninspiring and boring. :\ I liked the shopping channel and that was about it. There's no replay value, it's not interactive like Hey You Pikachu was and it's just... I dunno. It's not very good.

Cid

Years
  • I haven't played it... Anyway, some people say that it gets more and more boring while you play more and more... That's actually why I haven't played it yet...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ah yes, Pokemon Channel.. pretty much the only Pokemon game that I've never played.
    Back when it was first released it looked amusing enough to me.. but then I heard some bad things about it, and noticed that it looked pretty boring. For awhile I thought it was interactive, so I was all "Well that could be cool!" ...but it wasn't.

& After that I never got around to renting, buying it, borrowing it from a friend. Nothing.

I do admit though, I'm still curious as to what its like..

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Well yes and no.

Yes: It was fun going around getting nice cards, watching the TV show and getting the great reward of Jirachi :D

No: Why Pikachu? You should of had a choice of all the starters and the game should of been more longer. I can honestly say I only got the game for Jirachi.

pokeboyy13

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2008
    I found a game that lets you play online with others and battle for pokemon its free too its good but addictive!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It was a decent game actually o.o I only got it to get Jirachi although, I enjoyed the Pichu Bros. skits. Hearing about it makes me want to play it on my wii o.o

Back