• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like school?

You like school

• Yes!!!

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • no...

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inugami

Years
  • Me, School is okay. I Love my friends to death. That's where we mostly see eachother anyway. Junior High, for me is awesome. My teachers are the best. Since I'm in a Private school, my class is so tiny! This helps me alot. Alot less people to deal with. School is the only way for you to have a successful life (unless you become someone like Paris Hilton)

Years
  • I adore university ♥ Like, every aspect of it. Seeing people, learning in a classroom, working in labs, doing homework—even taking exams. XD; I'm practically broken up that I don't go back until the fall~ ;_; I just, I dunno. I'm learning about what I love: computers. And I enjoy learning about things to begin with. I'm really excited about finishing school and applying what I've learnt, but I'll also always miss it. Now I believe it when people say that college is the most exciting time of your life.

...yes, I know I'm weird. ._.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I hated high school, but only because of the people I had to be around. As for academics, I loved going to school. With the exception of English, I loved every subject.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I love school. I have lots of fun and the lessons are all mainly good. The only lesson i don't like very much is Science but other than that they are all good.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • For the most part I like school. I generally like my classes (with the exception of math), and I love my friends that I get to see everyday. Being involved in sports also makes it cool too. I just don't like when homework starts to pile up on me. Or exams. Other than that, school is great.

Inu

Banned
    Years
  • And end up being successful anyway. You have people whom have strived for their excellent career, and have always looked to their work with an ease to succeed. School isn't as much for suckers compaired to those who proclaim it to be the such anyway.

Like many others, I'm not much of a fan of School myself. But I do consider it to be important, like it or not. At the end of the day I wouldn't even be able to do basic things if it weren't for place itself.
    Old quote, but yeah it says it all.
    School is important, but sometimes boring.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • I love school! Learning is one of my favorite things to do :D
    Of course sometimes it's annoying because of homework >_< But other than that, school is cool. :D
    My only mistake was taking a regular class. I can't stand it.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I actually like school because for the most part I have a lot of cool teachers that make school somewhat intersting. There are some classes I could do without and get really bored during, but that's just how it goes XD But I also enjoy seeing my friends everyday.

so yes, I do like school ^-^

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
  • It varies. (I say that a lot.)
    I hate my current school as it's full of broing and trouble. (Well not THAT much trouble.)

No, yes. I hate getting up early for school. xP

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    used to hate scjool and i'm glad to be well rid of it but dammit college is so much more work but also so much more fun xD

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
  • I don't hate school, but I don't really like it either. I've been told I'm going to be successful anyway. :P

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I didn't enjoy school much when I was in it; I liked seeing my friends, but I was bullied a lot and apart from a few classes I didn't really like my teachers. Now that I'm at university, I do like going to uni, but again it's more for the people than the study.

Inu

Banned
    Years
  • I didn't enjoy school much when I was in it; I liked seeing my friends, but I was bullied a lot and apart from a few classes I didn't really like my teachers. Now that I'm at university, I do like going to uni, but again it's more for the people than the study.
    I beleive it's the children that make the school.
    And the teachers, and the rubbish on the floor.
    XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I never was happy at school until I started going to the one I currently do, which was since about last year. I'm not someone to be overjoyed by any shool, however.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I quite like school actually, it's strange that I'm saying that 'cause last year I couldn't think of anything more worse than school. I guess I've got to know my friends more and we have become more closer which has boosted my confidence in subjects like Drama. The lessons are okay, English and Science can really drag on. But apart from that it's cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back