• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you own a pool?

Have a pool?

• Total voters

XaRhS

No i don't own a pool,i live in a block of flats and besides that,we are not rich enough to have one.I wish i did though.:(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    No,I do not own a pool,I juts use the public one,that I get into for free.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Nope, don't have one. I used to just go over to my aunt's when I wanted to swim, since they had one over there, buuut she got a divorce and is living elsewhere, so now I don't have access to one :[

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Well, technically speaking it isn't mine, but my family has a swimming pool. It's very nice to have because the weather can be so hot and muggy for most of the year.

It's so interesting to see so many people without pools -- this is like being 12 all over again. It took me ages to realize that it was uncommon to have a pool because they're relatively common in my area. Not quite as much as I once thought, but common none the less.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Does the rain-filled puddle in the backyard count?

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    I really wish I did, but sadly, my family not only dosen't have the money to build one, but our backyard is slanted, making it illogical to build one T.T

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Michii doesn't have a pool and couldn't have one even if she was given thousands of dollars for reasons she cannot state. :/

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Nope. I wished I did, but it seems rather pointless since we live about a 5 minute drive from the YMCA

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    You Americans and your hot climate. D:

You British and your cold climate D:

We haven't had a pool in years.

I don't completely mind though, I'll go to a pool if I want to swim...

Or better, go do some REAL swimming at a lake or something *shot*

~Mooshykris

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    This apartment complex does indeed have a pool, and I have the ocean near by, so... yes?

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I had one for the longest time, then I had to move and lost my Pool. Damn, each summer I curse my landlord for raising the rent so high that I couldn't stay.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I WISH. I hardly ever get to go swimming, and I hate swimming in public pools. It's lakes or my own pool, kthx. My family has seriously considered getting one, since we live on a farm, and it goes so hot that all we want to do after being outside for 3 hours is going for a swim. But that hasn't happened yet. Maybe next summer. :3 We don't need one right now. It's a little bit nippy outside atm.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Noppy! I dont have a pool. We were gonna buy a house with a pool.But we were to young and my parents thought we would someday drown. They thought we would try to swim when their not home and something happen.

Back