• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you pay attention to PC natures?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I don't pay attention to them.

Because half of the time they may be referring to a character in someone's theme or a character their username came from (such as mine).

Honestly, I'm anything BUT Calm in certain situations.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I leave it at Bashful, because I'm a troll I'm a troll.

Do you pay attention to PC natures?

Years
    I do take natures into account and approach people differently. It doesn't always happen to work out though, since it may be that the person has either changed mood or if I hit the wrong side of them. I personally like talking to the Staff, mostly because I am interested in what they have to say.

I do wish that some people were actually nicer, since people Harry are very rude and disrespectful to people who they think won't go far.

People don't tend to like me because of what I say and how I say it. But as a 12-year-old, I can't say things or define things well. I am young and haven't learned to the standard that older people have learned. It's difficult, because I see members using such words to people, and they become friends easily. Or they have a skill which gets plenty of attraction. You know, I wish I could do that well. I try to do it well. But members normally just ignore me. It makesme feel bad, and if I act nooby, that's the reason why. I just want to be like others, but my age is restricting me and giving me a limit in which cannot be over taken...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I rarely pay heed to a person's nature. Mostly because it doesn't jump out at me when I'm reading their posts but also because they're unreliable. It's the same with a personality test; people will pick what they want to hear, so taking natures seriously is sort of silly. Sometimes I'll see they're spot on and I'll chuckle to myself, but that hardly ever happens.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    I find it to be an interesting little tidbit; a window into how someone perceives themselves. It doesn't drastically change my opinion of someone though.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hahaha I don't pay attention to them. I find them inconvient and just to add more to the few bits of info that gets attention eg. Gender, post count. I have used it before but there was no point so I stopped a long time ago.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Naaah. I do look at 'em and see what they depict themselves as, but I don't really bother to actually think about them. Only reason I have one is that I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sometimes..

I'm more inclined to look at gender, or age though.. if I look at that area of the post bit at all. On the normal layout it's a bit out of the way, so I don't notice it too often, and it doesn't change how I view people when I do check the natures either. I find it to be a fun little add-on, but most people don't even set their natures.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I keep forgetting that we have that option, to be honest. I haven't had one set for years, and I never look at that part of other people's post bits. It doesn't really affect the way I deal with people, because I see them the way that they present themselves, not by what a label says about them.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Naturally, the Nature field is just part of the profile, and it does go into the equation when I see it, but it's not important at all, there isn't much information to be gleaned from it.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Not really. Its just there for the "flashiness", that's what I think. XD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I don't really portray a person's personality from the 'Nature'.
    I just look at it and go "Oh..."

Back