• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Do you plant berries?

Years
  • Was thinking earlier how different my partner and I are when it comes to berries. We both pick berries when we come across them, but he often plants new ones/waters them and comes back to get them later before repeating the process. I just pick them and move on, never really replanting more. Sometimes I'll even be lazy and not pick some at all (if they're a bit of a hassle to get to).

What about you? How much do you care for berries?

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • At first, I would pick the berries and replant new ones. I remembered that berries are required to make poffins, so I wanted to have a lot of berries to make poffins. It's a hassle to go back and forth between towns and routes to get to the fully grown berry trees, replant, and then continue on the journey. The day later, repeat the process, but I don't mind.

Years
  • So far I've just been picking them.
    I will likely not grow any unless I can evolve Feebas into Milotic through the beauty stat in this game.

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • It's not a high priority, but sometimes I might feel like it and plant some. I do want to eventually get to the contests as it's one of the biggest parts of the game I haven't touched yet so.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Yup. I plan on getting pretty into contests so I intend on farming berries to make poffins non-stop!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I picked like one patch of berries and decided to stop since we can buy some. But the main reason I stopped was because the berry trees added to the environment and I didn't want to pick them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm with Sheep.....I just pick them and run. I'm to lazy to remember where I planted new ones.

Years
  • I only picked them during the story. But now I'm planting the Friendship increasing berries everywhere for help with evolving relevant Pokemon for the dex.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • normally I would, but in Brilliant Diamond I did a few times at first but then I realised icba with replanting and gave up on it and haven't done it since.

Years
  • I've never really been a fan of planting berries in the games. I should though as it is beneficial.

Back