• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you play any...

What Instrument do you play?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Do you play any instruments?

Just a random poll I decided to make to see if there was any trend =P
    So vote away!

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    There is no poll..

Anyway, i did play the Keyboard. But i quit.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well I can play a flute abit...nothing else:(
    poor me...

~Celebi

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • I kinda play the piano, and "school made me learn how to play the recorder". DX

I like music a lot, though, I'm just really lazy to learn something else. I'd like to play the violin, the bass guitar and the trumpet, and the piano well, too, but, as I said, I'm too lazy to learn. The recorder is enough at the moment.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • I'm basically a musical failure because I took a few lessons, but I'm not GOOD at anything. It's just not my thing I guess, I never got the hang of it.

But let's see....well, I might be good at the triangle or kazoo. >>;

It's not that obscure, but you don't have the harp listed--I took harp lessons for a bit.
    I studied flute for a couple years in school.
    I learned the recorder, of course.
    And umm, we have an organ that I can play a few songs on.

I wish I could play more...heh. Or at least one thing really well. Oh well.

Years
  • I'm basically a musical failure because I took a few lessons, but I'm not GOOD at anything. It's just not my thing I guess, I never got the hang of it.

But let's see....well, I might be good at the triangle or kazoo. >>;

It's not that obscure, but you don't have the harp listed--I took harp lessons for a bit.
    I studied flute for a couple years in school.
    I learned the recorder, of course.
    And umm, we have an organ that I can play a few songs on.

I wish I could play more...heh. Or at least one thing really well. Oh well.

A few lessons are certainly enough to surrender, but not to realize you're a failure.

I also want to play the Mandolin. So cool.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I'm the only sax player? ;_;

And not just any sax! The E♭ Baritone Sax! :D

Best sax ever... >.>

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Guitar (acoustic, electric, bass, whatever, play one and you can play them all) and harmonica. Playing the Wild Arms opening theme (entitled "Into the Wilderness") with these is nice, even though I'm still learning myself it.
    I'd like to have a piano, violin and bamboo flute to play too.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • A few lessons are certainly enough to surrender, but not to realize you're a failure.

I also want to play the Mandolin. So cool.

I know it requires time and practice to become good at anything, but what I really meant was that I've taken lessons in a few different instruments, and decided after some time in each one that I probably wasn't going to get very far with it. Most of them were several years ago so maybe it'd be different if I tried again now. I don't know. I may have given up too easily. But I'm fairly certain that instrument-playing will never be a great talent of mine. :[

The mandolin is an interesting choice.

Years
  • I don't play any... except, well, I could try playing the recorder; I had to play it 4th-6th grade, if I remember correctly. And I can hit keys on the piano and try making it sound like a song. I know a few basic tunes on it. But that's it: they're really really basic. ._.;; At least I know where middle C is on a piano!
    I really want to learn how to play the violin someday. Maybe one day, I will learn it. :D Either that, or I'd want to play piano. Yeah, I'm pretty boring.

I'm better at singing than any instrument, but I'm not good at singing either. I appreciate music and all, but I'm not really a musician. :/ That's probably from not trying good enough, though.

Years
  • And what's a Mandolin?

Blasphemy!

Do you play any...

Ever heard Going to California? The Battle of Evermore? That's a mandolin.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I currently know how to play the Violin, Clarinet, and the Piano. ^.^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I couldn't play an instrument well to save my life.

My mom told me my big present this year is... DUH DUH DUH~
    Piano lessons ._.!

Who knows, maybe the whole 'waaaa can't plaaaay' thing about me will go away~

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I got an award in 8th grade for learning how to play the guitar faster than anyone else. So I guess I'm pretty good with guitars, not that I'd know now, I haven't played since then. It was a class so I kinda had to XD;

Last edited:
    Back