• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you play Pokemon Diamon/Pearl?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 101 89.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    yes i own this it my favourate pokemon game i have. its the best pokemon game ever!!!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Absolutly! D/P is one of the Ds's most popular games! Every kid that I know that has a DS has either Diamond or Pearl!

I have a Pearl and play it like 24/7!

Years
    I had Pokemon Diamond, but I lost it. As silly as it is sounds, I was pretty disappointed I couldn't find it. That's probably the only reason why I'm getting Platinum, just to make up for it.

kyoisorange

TeamRocketFtw!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    Yup, Pearl. I kinda just wander around battling people though now in the hope of finding the last 3 pokemon to complete my pokedex, but i never succeed...

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yes, I'm currently attempting to get all the Eeveelutions. I currently have 2 Eevee, a Jolteon, a Flareon, a Vaporeon, an Umbreon, a Glaceon, and a Leafeon. All I need now if for one of my Eevee to become an Espeon and I'll be finished. Like many other Pokemon I'm currently raising, I will send them over to Platinum after I get it on the 22nd.

I've already completed my Pokedex, so I don't have anything else to do after I get Platinum.

Lady | GaGa

<b.l.i.s.s.e.d>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    This isn't a very smart poll
    No, not really. The last time I actually played was sometime last year.

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
    Years
    Yeah I play diamond
    It's the only game I have for my DS because all the other games are lame :P
    I play pokemon at least 5-6 times a week for about 10 minutes to an hour
    I like to train my pokemon and I'm currently trying to find all of the pokemon so I can transfer them to platinum when I get it
    so yeah I basically play it alot

Back