• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you play pokemon...

UltimaSilva

Varsity Quarterback
    Years
    I usually play pokemon at home, car rides, and maybe every once in a while at a friends house. I would simply get mauled and tormented for playing it at school. =/

Years
    If I'm doing a double shift at work, I usually bring it along for the two and a half hour long lunch break I'm given. The people at my work don't care (It's target afterall), but the workers my age usually go "What's that? DUDE, IS THAT POKEMON RED? NO WAY!"

Not to mention I have the clear purple gameboy color, so people usually get a nostalgia trip when they see me with it. :P

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    at home mostly. sometimes when i go somewhere and my mom is driving. and sometimes when i go grocery shopping i will play pokemon then as well ^_^

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Home. And in car sometimes. We're not allowed to take games to school, so I don't play there.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    This seems more of a gaming related question so I'll move this thread to the General Pokemon Gaming forum for you.

As for your question, I play Pokemon at home mostly. This is because I feel more comfortable at home and I don't have any risks of losing it.

Years
    I've used to play NDS and GBA pokemon games on my laptop mostly in my house, also I played GBA pokemon games on my Nokia E51 Symbian S60 in school.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Home, car, bus, restaurants, other people's houses, bathroom, the hobby shop, Books-A-Million, sporting events that I'm dragged to, school, wherever really. Unless I feel like it's inappropriate to play it, like at some important gathering or a fancy restaurant, then I won't. And never on a date. Ever. Bad dating skills right there, I tell ya. Same applies to people that play on their phone, but that's another story.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Unless I feel like it's inappropriate to play it, like at some important gathering or a fancy restaurant, then I won't.

It's inappropriate to play Pokémon at gatherings or fancy restaurants? :embarrass So that's why everyone was staring at me at that wedding reception. I just assumed it was because it was Pokémon Pinball RS and not a real Pokémon game. :P

And never on a date. Ever. Bad dating skills right there, I tell ya.

I think there are worse things you could do...

... though to be honest I can't think of anything worse than that other than by some wild coincidence your date is a massive Pokémon fan as well which is like a 0.000000000000000000001% chance.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    I play Pokemon in a box.
    I play Pokemon with a fox.
    I play Pokemon in a house.
    I play Pokemon with a mouse.
    I would play it here and there.
    I would play it anywhere.

Forgive me. I couldn't resist.

Anyways, mainly at home. Mostly because I never really go anywhere else. :P And when I do, it's for better things than sitting down and playing a video game series.

Years
    though to be honest I can't think of anything worse than that other than by some wild coincidence your date is a massive Pokémon fan as well which is like a 0.000000000000000000001% chance.

Not if you date twevle year olds.
    What? Who said that? There's some kind of wierdo on this forum. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I normally play Pokemon at home, or maybe in the car if I'm going on a long trip. Going other places, there really isn't enough time for me to progress a lot storyline wise.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    I used to not play my games in public, because I thought people would judge me.
    Then HGSS came out, and all my highschool friends were playing it, so I was like "Oh cool, guess I won't get beat up for playing Pokemon after all!"

Now I play Pokemon and games in general everywhere, even at school.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I play at home, in the car, at class (because it's boring), at the mall food court, in restaurants while waiting for food, in the doctor's office...

Basically, I play anywhere, whenever I get bored.

Years
    I play Pokémon when I want. I have played it at school (not during P.E. :P) and pretty much everywhere I can go.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    I usually play at home when I have lots of time that needs to be killed.
    Or in the bus during my trips to other countries.
    I took my DS to the beach a couple of times too xD. My parents freaked out though..

Back