• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you post too much?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    The biggest complaint I have about myself, and the biggest complaint I've heard about me from staff, is that I don't post enough. XDD

Seriously, I've been told by my friends in staff that if I were a lot more active, I'd probably be modded if the need for a mod arose in a section I was active in. Not that I particularly care to be a mod myself though, because it is a handful of a job to be honest. Primarily I stay under the radar sweep.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I don't have enough time to post too much. 1.80 posts per day is the optimum for me, but I do want to go on a posting binge one day... :)
    And I find it amazing that people who have only been here for a few months now have managed to accumulate such a tremendous amount of posts. I mean, I've only made 766 posts in a year, while other's have made more than double that number in 2 months. It's amazing that people have so much to say. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm not so much in the posting groove as I used to be, but with all this leisure time on my shoulders I'd love to make the most of it, which includes me bumping my activity up at PC a bit more.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    kinda sorta
    but hey,if i post too much on here
    i talk post too much on serebii,seriously though ive got like 1000 posts(including games forums)in 8 months since joining
    but i spend most of my time in games and go to clubs sometimes

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't think I post too much. I don't think there's ever a sense of posting too much.

Back