• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you post too much?

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I wouldn't say that...however, I do think some people would argue that I should take a break from welcoming people for a while because of my tiring slogan. All the more reason to keep posting there too much-

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Sometimes I can go on posting binges, but most of the time I don't have much to add to the conversation so I just don't bother. My average post count is 2.2 a day, so that's not nearly as much as some people on PC.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well according to my stats i post 16.88 times a day. The .88 is for posts like this in which i like to keep short and sweet.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes. Yes I do.. well, now days anyway.

Lets see, I've been here since 2005 and in 4 years I got about 2,000 posts.. These days, within the last couple of months my post count has doubled. I've posted more in three months, then I did in the four years before that. xD; -sigh- So I do think I post too much, yes.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    21.06 posts per day. More than most members, true, but this is probably because I still have that new-member-buzz that people tend to get, where they post a lot and then settle down. XD; However, even if this trend were to continue, I don't think I post excessively; so far none of my posts have broken the rules and have, overall, been reasonably well received. ^^;

Years
    Uh.. no? I'm not sure how one would find out if they're posting too much. I guess a lot of people saying "STOP POSTING" or "STFU" or something to that effect?

Ayselipera

11.30 posts a day. I wouldn't say thats a lot. Maybe medium posting.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Well My statistics says I post 1.95 per day its indeed not pretty much D;

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Not really, I spend too much time on MSN. But I go on posting binges sometimes, so I guess that makes up for it.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Back in Winter I think posted way too much. I managed to double in Post count a month before it ended. D:

And lately I've been posting a lot, too.

Back