• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you really trust people?

Do you trust them or not?

• Yes

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Both...

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Melody

Banned
Years
  • I tend to be slow to trust, unless the person proves their trustworthiness. I'm really sensitive when it comes to a person's intentions, and I can usually tell if they're truly being kind or have poisonous intentions.

For the people I simply cannot trust, I don't get along well with them at times. I've had some epic clashes with people over that. It's just my nature. If a person does something that makes them less trustworthy in my eyes, it makes it harder for me to get along with them. x3 (I don't stay angry, and I'm hard to truly offend, but I do take measure of a person's actions when considering how much I want to trust them)

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • This is a tricky question.

I have people I trust, of course,
    but I have to be light about it.

If you catch my drift, The only people I trust are people I've known for a long while, who I know they won't let me down.

Easy as that, I suppose.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • If I tell someone that I trust him/her, then I completely mean it. There's no question about lying or not if I say what I actually mean.
    (Well, that means you won't find me telling everybody, or anybody that 'I trust you'. I rarely utter that sentence. xD)

Years
  • I trust many of my friends. Although, it usually depends on what it is, like a secret or an item that they want to borrow. Still, there are a couple of people that have my trust.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    No. I do not trust many people at all.
    there are a few people i trust a little bit. a little bit

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Depends really, I don't really care that much I guess. But I do have 2 people that I can tell anything and know It'd be safe telling them...

But the majority of the time, If the person comes of as trusting then I really don't mind, I don't believe I've ever had a trust issue before.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I trust my parents. I don't trust the rest of my family:p There are a few friends I truely trust (meaning everything is fair game), but for the most part I haven't established that deep of a relationship with most friends.

As far as people I don't know? I don't trust, or not trust them. I kind of hold people at a neutral echelon until they prove, or disprove themelves as trustworthy. So I guess I give people a little smidgen of trust, but am quick to snatch it right back up:p Hope that makes sense:S

Charizard3

Champion
    Years
  • Well, if you're gonna be that cynical. then even your own family can "back stab you any time".

Just because they're related to you doesn't mean there is an automatic function inside them that prevents one relative from breaking the trust of another. I can speak from experience within my own family.

I don't trust people easily, but there are a reasonable number of people that I do trust, and that trust has been built up over the period of years.
    that is definitely right. and, close family members may hve breaken your trust more than friends anyway.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    well I don't really trust people, I only trust with all my heart my girlfriend and my sister. People have lied to me so many times...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • One has to earn my trust, as it takes me to earn theirs. To be honest, I only trust my closer friends and above. Sure, there are always people that I barely know because of it being a really simple thing.

Family? No, I do not trust my family members, especially my parents.

rmmstnr

The Seeker
    Years
  • Trust is a double-edged sword I tend to stay far away from. Trusting in somebody can indeed be deeply gratifying venture if you can find the right person, but in the end I'm very slow to interact with people because of this lack of trust. My post count is living proof of that, even in this impersonal setting

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • It takes me a very long time to actually trust people with anything. I am extremely introverted. At least in RL.

So it can take me years and years to fully trust a person.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Usually if some one asks me if I trust them, and I don't, I be really mean about saying I'd never trust them because of how disgusting etc etc they are. I do it jokingly of course, so I just joke it off. Other wise I say depends, because that's usually true, or just "I don't know yet". And if I trust them, well I trust them. The only people I really trust with everything is my mum and my very best friend. Our mums are best friends, it was just natural for us to grow up being besties, I don't mind telling her anything, she's always told me more then I tell her though.

But you can't trust all your family either. Someone in my family, who I've actually never met (thankfully), has done some pretty disgusting things to other girls in our family.

But it depends what I'm trusting them with.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • Outside of my family, I trust a small group of my friends. It took me years to realize that there are some people in the world you can trust. Mainly, because my mom is an ex-cop and I've been hurt before by misplaced trust. However, now, this group of people has almost my complete trust.

Back