• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you say "inappropriate" things?

Years
  • I try not to, but they always somehow play out in my mind, giving me weird giggles and looks from other people.

So basically, do you say/think inappropriate things? If so, how much? Does it affect how people see you?

...I'll forever be known as Giggle Man...

Years
  • I can make a quite a good innuendo/double meaning joke, not gonna lie. I do have a tad of a potty mouth, as I curse frequently. :D They are sentence enhancers, Patrick Star said so.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I can think of dirty things, but sometimes it flies right over my head. That is, when people want me to make the most obscurest of connections. I don't really curse, except for I say Damn a lot. I type more curse than I say them. Occasionally, I will say the f-word, but under my breath.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Yes, all the time.

It's a mystery to me how I haven't been fired from my job or attacked or something because of some of the things i've said to the customers. I really don't know how i've managed to get away with it, but I should probably stop.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • They are sentence enhancers, Patrick Star said so.

lol :D

I can sometimes say some descriptive and dirty things, but I try not to especially depending on who I'm around and where I'm at.

That reminds me of a few years ago when I was hanging out with this girl at the mall(Or was it just Wal-Mart? lol), and we were getting a slushee, or slurpee, or whatever it was called there. I poured out the cherry flavor which was of course red-colored, and she said "It looks like my period blood!". We laughed, but the old guy next to us looked disgusted. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    in "private chats" online with friends etc there are no boundaries and my friends have about the same sense of humor as i do, so there's no level appropriate to maintain ourselves at. i know how to hold myself together when i need to, i've had a lot of practice with that irl since i work with children. i have to lead a positive example for the kiddies and preserve a professional image for the parents/co-workers/higher-ups.

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
    Years
  • Yes, I do. There's no harm in it as long as you have a considerable filter.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • In real life, I always think before I speak. Online, I have difficulty doing that and those inappropriate things may land me into some big trouble.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • FFFFFFFF-udge.... If I need to I cover it. But usually I only do it while i'm thinking

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • ...I can really spout out some obscene things when I've the right mind to, but I try to avoid that state of mind because once I find myself in it, I become a rather bothersome personality. Some of the jokes I crack in that mode are worth serious negative points. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't say them, but I think them when someone says them or I mistake what they said for an inappropriate thing.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I say inappropriate things all the time. My MSN statues are almost always nasty and have some innuendo to them. And um...yeah. I'm just a bad, horrid, nasty, inappropriate person.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I make something inappropriate out of pretty much everything someone can say. I say them mostly when I'm around friends, where I'm more comfortable about those kinds of things because most of them make the same kind of inappropriate remarks. How they see me? They see me the same way as they always see me, I guess. I don't really care how strangers on the street see me or even most people I know. I'm not going to censor myself for someone I don't know worrying about how they think of me.

La Denryu

WITTY CAPTION
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    I'm pretty inappropriate- my friends are so clueless, I find myself quipping "That's what she said" a lot.

Except I toned it down a bit, because my ex-boyfriend was Catholic, and I was worried he'd take offense :/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I tend to laugh when people get hurt by accident. D:
    And think inappropriately/dirty? Yes, but not as often as in 2009!

Back