• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you say "inappropriate" things?

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Depends. If I know that I'm speaking with someone who won't find it offensive, then yes, I can be rather filthy. :P It's become a pretty infamous trait of mine.

If I'm unfamiliar with the person or I know that they disapprove of dirty language, I keep the conversation strictly PG-rated for their sake. It's not so much about caring for my reputation as it is about showing respect.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    I almost had two people trying to rip my head off yesterday because, when someone was talking about "Second base", I commented:

"Baseball is for sissies. I'd rather get a Double Letter Score... if you know what I mean."

I don't even know what I meant. It was an un-entendre.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Depends on your definition of inappropriate...
    I haven't sworn for about 4 years now.

I'm sort of immature when it comes to humor though... fart jokes and that's what she said etc.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I can be innapropriate at times, with innuendo and the such.
    I don't cuss though, I only do what I said up there.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    Hahaha, yes, all the time! :) lol Obviously I don't infront of profs and people of authority, but with my boyfriend and close friends, all the time! XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I try not to say anything inappropriate within the online world and keep a calm manner, but sometimes it might just blurt out, I limit it to MSN but I never say anything quite offensive I'm a mildly mannered person after all, as for offline I actually have somewhat of a big mouth, but I don't think anyone bothers to say anything especially since my parents do it themselves, however I've cut back a good amount and would just rather not say anything. I kind of think this is blurting out the ugly truth, but yea it's just me I suppose.

Years
    At times, yes. I try my hardest not to, but sometimes I don't realize it's inappropriate in the first place. I don't have very much social tact. ^^; Either that, or I do, and just don't care, haha. Or I say something that can be taken the wrong way and I don't realize it until I say it...

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    I tend to say them alot, but privately of course, around my friends and such. But not around my near my family.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    Both kinds, yes I do. In XBL parties, I usually start some random perverted conversations.

And I often swear at pretty much anything.

Years
    Yeah, all the time. Mostly at school, in math class. I am so bored that I try to find other (usually super perverted) meanings for mathematical calculations. Haha, dividing is fun when you can be a denominator being put into some really tight brackets, you know, hehe.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't know. What's considered appropriate? I tend to only talk to people that share the same sort of mindset as me so mentioning things that are commonly seen as "inappropriate" are totally normal for me. I don't ever bring up something that insults someone, I usually know what to say depending on the situation. I have a pretty morbid/perverted sense of humour, but I've yet to meet someone that's offended by it. Every friend that I've had has appreciated it.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I'm very blunt and frank when it comes to these things. It usually gets the most hilarious reactions from my friends, since I say inappropriate things and make "connections" when people least expect it. My friends are rather prudish. They have trouble even uttering swear words, but they do have dirty minds. Every teenager does. So if I were to make a dirty joke, they'd get it straight away and then jokingly tell me off.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Oh, I thought you meant vulgarities, but yeah. I tend to say it blunt, but with a soft voice so no one can hear it, but yeah, it's loud enough for people to think I'm a pervert. Though only if we're talking about perverted topics to begin with, otherwise, not really.

Back