• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you say random things?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    Well, do you?

Do you say things for no reason some times?

I say boom for no absolute reason

.-.​

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    No, I don't say random things out of nowhere. Sometimes I let out a sigh randomly though. *sigh*

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh yeah, I say -YEEEEESH!- for no reason.

That is why people think I'm crazy....

Also, 1,000 post! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! *partying*

I bet your not as Random or as crazy as me though >:o

Oh, yes I do, I even have my friends call me random some times or my mum says that to me.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I can get pretty random too, mostly rambling about odd situations such as a bear that can drive BMW's and smoke cigars in his leisure time when he's not out rummaging for food or being all beary and whatnot.

=]

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have the tendency to have full comedic conversations with myself at random when I'm by myself. These usually culminate to one of my personas being shot by invisible bullets. I'm also prone to randomly letting out a villainous chuckle worthy of Ganondorf from time to time...

...I swear I'm not schizophrenic though. XD

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    From time to time. Usually when I'm out with my friends I spit out random things (Usually comments that flatter people) at random people on the streets, like "You look beautiful today" or Sir, you are one chick Magnet.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Nope, not at all~ XD Though my friend does it all the time. She also...randomly changes the subject of the conversation in middle of someone else talking and starts singing songs we listened to weeks ago xD

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    All the time :P I've earned a reputation for it too :D

I'll just say something random - but funny and true.

UncheckedSanity

Miss Krissy
    Years
    At school:

When someone gets in trouble i'll go "HAW-HAW" like that Nelson boy from "The Simpsons". xD It used to happen every once in a while in 3rd grade. But, it just became a habit afterwards. :X
    And then i'll say random animals like "Kitties", "puppies", "okapis", and "flamingos".
    ... Or start singing "Never Gonna Give you Up". xD

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    Yes, some of the time I don't even realise I do it. They can usually be rants about something I'm doing or something I've heard someone say that doesn't make sense/angers me.
    Other times I just say things to fish for reactions.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I describe things randomly. Such as the other day I told my friend that she walked like a flourescent kingfisher. Or that she has hair like the hair of a jaunty unicorn.
    Just stuff like that. ~♪

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Yeah, I say things randomly all the time, though I try not to be so loud that others notice and think I'm crazy.

For some reason, I like to say the "fight" words that pop up on screen during the old 1960's Batman, such as "POW!", "BIFF!" and "KRASHHH!", at random times.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I say curses randomly a lot. I also tend to talk to myself sometimes. NO, I am not going crazy, thank you for asking. =3

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    When people are quiet, or nothing is happening, I just say "Moo!" Out of nowhere. I am currently known as the Cow. XD

Back