• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? o.o

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I sleep with three of them. My Inuyasha plushie, My Sesshomaru plushie and my Flygon plushie. Without them I cant sleep at all. <3

I was just curious to see if anyone out there still does. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    OMFG,I sleep with my stuffed animals <3

Hmm..let's see,my teddy bear,my pony,my Jigglypuff plushie,my bunny plushie,my kitty and my dog plushies <3
    I used to sleep with my Kirara plushie but it got lost in Mexico D:

I want to add a Kanna plushie to my collection x33

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    I would like to see what sort of mature guy would still do that....I do, it's a teddy bear.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Nope, not anymore. If I did, however, it would probably fall off my bed due to my tendency to move in my sleep. ^^;

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Nope..never have and never will, I see no need for them, sure they're nice.
    I would collect them maybe, but never any more than that, I would never sleep with one XD
    Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? o.o

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I am NOT embarrassed to reveal my answer. :3 And it is:
    YES. I find it rather difficult to sleep without my stuffed poodle. Named Poodie. x_x;

And covering my bed are about 30 stuffed animals, mostly dogs. I don't know how I do it either. But I've collected them forever and each time I see a knew one I like, I go, "All right...ONE more!"

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    If by 'animal' you also mean 'Pokemon,' then yes, I sleep with a stuffed 'animal.' <3

A jumbo sized Pikachu plushie. :D

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I used to sleep with all of the stuffed toys I could fit in my bed. I didn't need comforting, by any means; I had a phobia of fire at the time, and I was anxious that all of my stuffed toys would die in the fire, so I slept with them ready to grab them and take off. XD With that logic, now I would sleep with my laptop, journal, and ADSL modem... >)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I do when I'm lonely, scared or sad and when I need comfort. When I was going through my depression, I went to bed everynight with my teddy bear that I've had since I was 1 years old. It's big and brown and the stuffed bear of any kid's dreams.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I have countless of stuffed animals on my bed and I would have even more if I'd have room for them >D
    My favourite used to be a water proof Psyduck, but I don't know where it went D=
    *edit*
    I forgot to mention I rarely hug them or anything, I just like having them there.
    Having something fuzzy beside me makes falling asleep much easier for some reason o.O

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Depends on the situation...
    I mostly sleep with stuffed animals when I'm feeling upset or angry or...anything that can be bad. Not that hugging them tightly makes alot of difference, but at least it takes some of the pain away >.< If most of you realise what I mean...I have hundreds though, but lately I prefer watching them than hugging them in my sleep.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I never have, and I never will.

Give me a Lunamaria Hawke or a Lacus Clyne plushie, and I might change my mind, however. XD

Back