• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Umm, no I don't smoke. <A<
    I have a narrow airway to begin with. <A<
    Smoking would probably send me to the hospital in a heartbeat. xD!

Spey that last post was just a tad spammy. Try to stay more on topic next time? ;>

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Please, do show me where I encouraged smoking.
    bashing somebody about nothing, no matter how subtly you're trying to do it.
    ^ There it is. Underage smoking is certainly not nothing, and minimizing the problem is equal to encouraging it.

Why do you automatically assume he's trying to be cool by smoking? Some people are just stupid enough to try it
    Wow, real nice. Say the rest of us are insulting him (while we're only telling him not to smoke) as you call him stupid. THUMBS UP!

Addiction. A poor excuse? Where do you get your information?
    Um, I got my information from your post, using addiction as an excuse.
    when they try to opt out, they can't. Because they're addicted.
    -.-

Anyway, you can try to defend yourself and Todoroki all day, I don't really care. I'm out of here. Peace, and good luck to you, Todoroki.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Umm, no I don't smoke. <A<
    I have a narrow airway to begin with. <A<
    Smoking would probably send me to the hospital in a heartbeat. xD!

Spey that last post was just a tad spammy. Try to stay more on topic next time? ;>
    That's a shame, something like asthma attacks or something like that?
    Sorry Loki, will do better.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No, I never have and I never will. My friends tried to get me to smoke when I was 11/12, but I refused because I hated my parents smoking ~ My mum smokes and says she never stop and my dad has tried stopping about 3 or 4 times. I think he's really trying to stop forever now, since my nan died a horribly slow death from the effects of smoking a few months ago, even though she had stopped about 6 years ago. I suppose the damage was done, but it would've been worse if she had kept doing it. My granddad stopped smoking a few years before her.

레트로

Banned
    Years
  • ^ There it is.
    Like stated earlier, show me where I said smoking was good. All you quoted was me defending Todoroki from naysayers, acting as if they knew him in real life. Which they obviously don't. I'll say it now, smoking isn't something you should engage in. So next time, please try not to put words in my mouth, it's rude and not to mention thick of you.

Underage smoking is certainly not nothing, and minimizing the problem is equal to encouraging it.
    Of course it isn't, but that's not what they were getting at, was it? They were attacking his integrity and implying that he was just putting up a fake facade in an attempt to look cool on the internet. Which I'm almost certain, wasn't the case. But thanks for trying.

Wow, real nice. Say the rest of us are insulting him (while we're only telling him not to smoke) as you call him stupid. THUMBS UP!
    Yeah, my saying that he was stupid for trying it applies to everyone. Me, anyone who posted in this thread saying that they smoked, Todoroki, etc. and I'm sure we all accept our mistakes, and realize it probably wasn't a smart decision on our parts. But when they started attacking him, it was baseless. My reasons are valid, theirs were not. Big difference, kiddo. Also, let's leave 'THUMBS UP' sarcasm out of this, hm?

Um, I got my information from your post, using addiction as an excuse.
    Addiction is a legitimate reason, not an excuse. If you've ever been addicted to anything you'd know. Thanks.

Anyway, you can try to defend yourself and Todoroki all day, I don't really care. I'm out of here. Peace, and good luck to you, Todoroki.

I will. Also, way to opt out. Just leaving me hanging.

EDIT - Oh, I see what you did there. Hey, lilbittygoat, thanks for the +rep, but what did you mean don't reply to it?

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I don't smoke. I've tried it once, hated it, and I'll never return to it. I also hate the smell of it when people puff it in your face. It's quite annoying. :|

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Seeing as how I have asthma, developing a habit of smoking (or smoking at all) would be incredibly stupid of me. I can't stand it when my father has a cigarette in the car when we're driving somewhere. I don't see why I'd be able to much less put it in my mouth.

Dragonzord

Metagame x Metamon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    And I don't know why you people keep raving about weed. It's illegal in the UK, US and Canada (just to catch most of the users of PC). It seems stupid to admit it TO THE INTERNET.

So?

Theres hundreds of drug related forums on the internet. Cops don't bust people for going on them, because they have more important things to do. Its as simple as that.

I smoke weed. There we go. I do alot more than that, but thats none of anyones business.

Hold on, knock at the door.

Oh crap, cops. I gotta go, they found out about us posting on the internet and now theyre jailing all us non violent offenders for a dryed flower than never killed anyone, can cure cancer, and is the the single strongest natural fiber ever, among other thigs.

Please, educate yourself.
    https://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_myth.shtml

Years
  • Everything about cigarettes etc is revolting. @_@ I don't see how anyone could become addicted to such a horrendous taste. I have never smoked and don't plan to cut my life (and others around me) short.

I'd rather be addicted to stuff that tastes good and is entertaining, like pepsi, chocolate, computers and games. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back