• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sometimes think of...

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
    -disappearing? by disappear i mean, going somewhere completely uknown like another dimension for exemple, slumbering for years, Losing memory, or anything else that completely changes the environment around you.

-To have a power button for your brain? i'd really use that.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
    hell no, not suicide, more like a break lmao, by the way im having any of these, just sometimes i wish to be somewhere where i hear nor see anyway for one hour or so

Years
    Interesting question here...
    My answer is negative.
    But I must admit. Sometimes are moments, when I just must turn off myself - and I mean - stop thinking about anything and mute myself.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    When I was younger (twelve to fifteen or so), I was very unhappy with the way my life was going and it wasn't unheard of for me to project vivid imagery of hypothetical situations in which I'd end my life. Different ways of killing myself; the reactions of those close to me. It's a cold place to be and I despise talking about it because it makes me feel like someone who's suffering some average teenage angst and needs attention, but this was worse than that. And more than that, I hid it from everyone around me... online, offline, didn't matter. I pretended everything was going great and hit a breaking point a few months ago.

I've also considered crime, which in turn lead me to think about getting caught and the repercussions I'd have to face. One of them was being given a new identity and getting to set up camp somewhere around the world as someone new where I wouldn't have a track record. Sounds pretty inviting, I'd be able to re-invent myself. However, I realised the chances of me getting caught up in a crime and getting punished like so would be impossible and seeing as my family wasn't under threat from anyone, that fantasy was pretty short-lived.

I don't return to this dark realm of thoughts anymore. I've fixed myself up, got loyal friends, have somewhere to go every night. Life's going good - no need to ponder on the bad things all the time.

-To have a power button for your brain? i'd really use that.

It's called sleep.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I think I get what you mean, kind of like an "alone time" setting, but with complete darkness?

Pop in headphones and listen to music with the lights off. Probably not exactly the setting you want, but its close.
    Or
    Use drugs. haha.

And to actually answer the topic, since I'm going off on how to accomplish it, which in retrospect has nothing to do with it. No, I really don't feel like being in that scenario, or at least not in the way you describe it.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
    well alone time worked for me, i lived alone from 15 years old to recently removed with my parents, and by power button i meant stop the surge of mass ideas passing through not sleeping lmao

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    No, I actually love my life and the people I know, so I won't ever think of doing something like this, unless money is involved.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I wonder that sometimes until the point of frightening me.. like thinking about all the things I've experienced in this life being a simple blink of an eye.. or the fact that this entire universe might actually be inside a proton of some other molecule in a bigger scheme of things.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
    lmao , i dont hate my family or anything, but they are extremely uncivilised to a point its awful, they only know up to the gameboy color and nintendo 64 also they are not language guys

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'd like to disappear sometimes, like when life gets too stressful. like now. I graduate in December, but I have to pass this huge final and somehow get a B in my final class. And it doesn't help that one of my friends here on PC is now saying she can't come on all that often anymore:/

I just need to take a break from it all, but that won't come for another week or so...

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I always thought it would be fun to move everything I own to another country, and wipe all trace of me, then come back 5 years later on April 1st and be like: "APRIL FOOLS!" :D

I mean imagine if you could actually pull that off with nobody noticing? People would think they hallucinated you or something. :P

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    I sometimes feel that way, too.
    Especially when things get stressful, I feel like... I just want to float into another dimension and stuff.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    No, not really.
    Why are most people relating the thread topic to suicide? However, sometimes I do feel like I want to dissapear sometimes when life seems tough but with control. I'd hate to dissapear and have no control over it. If I could see and experience what death would be like and come back it would be the ultimate experience!

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
    its no about suicide lmao, just for fun question, you know, like go with the flow, suicide isnt something wanted in any religion and naturally not islam

Back