• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still care about emblems?

Ayselipera

They're nice to look at when I view other members' profiles, but I usually forget about them when I'm just posting around. Although the recent explosion of contests brought my attention to them a little bit more these past few weeks.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I care about them to the extent that I use them actively. I don't think people are as thrilled about getting them anymore though, which sucks, but I still offer a new emblem for every event there is in Other Games. :/

Personally, I don't care. I don't need any emblems and I've got enough.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Still care? They're nice and all, especially when you have one of your own, but I don't think I ever cared about them like that.

Years
    I compulsively check the emblems and always try to distribute like the ex-staff ones when someone gets demoted, or something u_u;

I tend to give out some if I notice someone meeting the criteria. n_n~

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    When I first came on here, obtaining emblems was one of the main goals I had then. For a moment, I really wanted to collect them all. However, as the time went by, I realized that such a dream would never come to fruition.

Nowadays, I am just happy with the four emblems I have. They each represent what I am and what I did to achieve them. Still, there are still two that I want.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    xD, no, I've hated them ever since the higher ups failed to notice my xDs in every post I make >_>

=P, just kidding!

I do care about them, and there a nice thing to have, but I'm not gonna work for them. I do get excited when I get them, though. =P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'll stop caring once I get my #1 Fan emblem. No joke.

Ah, I used to care about them when I had none. Now I really don't care about them too much anymore XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I don't have any, but I meet the requirements for many. (Gender bender and the "XD" emblem are the most obvious. XD)
    I leik them emblems. =3

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I don't have any... I want some though. I will probably only get ones like supporter tho... and veteran when the time comes...

Years
    I forgot about their existence until I read this thread so I guess that means I don't really care for them too much. My next emblem won't be until the end of May because of my three year anniversary.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Not really anymore, I don't exactly strive to get them because I figure I've got most of the ones I'd be given. Sure when I get another one I'm still happy and all but it's not high on my priorities.

Back