• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Still Cry? ;_;

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • I cry, I can cry inside and on the outside.
    mostly I cry at sad moments in time or if i'm hurt physically or mentally,
    I also cry if I see one of my friends or members of family are upset or hurt someway.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Apparently I'm a rather sensitive guy.
    I'm not ashamed to admit that I cry. Give me a good movie or book with an emotionally moving plot, and i will tear up without a doubt.
    Even cried during How to Train Your Dragon.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Pain doesn't make me cry. My dad was always so stern about "manning up" and crap when I was younger. I'm somewhat depressed though, so sometimes I cry to myself when alone. And Disney movies make me really emotional. Like Notre Dame ;_;

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I cried the other day, because of personal reason which be'eth my own. I cry at mental reasons, not often physical. Has to be really really painful. But a mental pain is something else. I suffer mental pain constantly, which can make me seem more of a dark person. But, I can be a very entertaining and fun person to be around. I just suffer inside, constantly. It hurts, it really does, but I can't cry forever, so I live with it. But my barrier is low. Just a little rise can sometimes top me over the top. I don't cry in public though. I don't like drawing attention to myself. I'd rather keep to myself.

After all this I manage to keep a somewhat positive attitude, and remain a funny, entertaining, character full person to be around. Sometimes I wonder why...

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
  • I haven't really cried in about three years I think. I just shrug off whatever pain I'm feeling and I'll deal with it when it all comes out from complete rage. ^_^I'm amazing!

Years
  • I don't cry that often. Typically I start to tear up when I really start to stress and worry and realize that yet again, I've screwed myself over and my life sucks. However, as much as I try, I can't break out into sobs, as much as I think it'd actually make me feel better to let it all out. I just get teary eyes and a runny nose. :/

Oddly enough even when I'm in a lot of pain I don't cry.

Years
  • I don't cry often, but that doesn't mean it's tough for me to break a tear. With physical pain, usually I only howl like a mad wolf or clench my teeth to fight it. Emotionally and with work-related stress, I often only contemplate long and hard then move on (the big exception is my move away from Texas last year, which moved me to tears for a week).

But I guess all of those emotions kept inside unleash themselves when I immerse in fictional materials that are meant to bring them out. I can weep like a baby to sad movies, animes, songs (especially with good timing), and more quite easily.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • I still cry quite regularly, it's how I get over certain things.
    I usually cry when something bothers me, someone upsets me and recently I've been having happy memories of my time with my ex and it's starting to get to me that we may never be there again.

I also cry if I get really angry, I don't know why I do this but my father is the same way so I assume it's a personality trait I got from him. If those can be inherited.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Usually I'm the one who has to stay strong and not cry. A girl died in our year group 3 years ago. I had tried not to cry but everyone else did.
    The only time I usually cry is when I get hurt usually in sports and even if I do get hurt I usually shake it of.
    Last time I cried I got my cheek elbowed in basketball. I got sat out for the whole game and I got a minor concussion :/

Back