• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Still Cry? ;_;

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I think everyone, no matter what age, cries. Happy, sad, it doesn't matter. I'll cry if I'm super stressed or if my bf and I get in a spat.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I cry for emotional pain, or happy endings in books and movies. Yes, I am very emotionally sensitive. XD

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I believe that crying is a healthy form of emotional release. While not frequently, I do it out of serious frustration, stress and/or depression, and tend to feel better afterwards. I used to cry a lot at films and novels, but I haven't been so touched recently as to do so (cold-hearted, haha..).. and I've cried out of fear, once, but it was a natural disaster.
    I can't remember ever crying out of physical pain, but I'm lucky just to have not been in terrible excruciating physical pain before.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes, of course I cry. If you don't cry, I doubt that you're human. I cry on many matters.
    I cry when I get emotionally hurt more than when I do when I'm physically hurt.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I tear up a lot from frustration and anger.
    I can tolerate pain very well so I can't actually remember crying from pain, and I barely ever cry from emotions so.. I don't cry often.

I cry the most over silly things like soppy movies or sad book endings.
    Which I guess is kinda messed up, I mean, I'd cry for fictional characters but not for myself or for people I know.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Of course, I do, I believe everyone does. I usually cry when I'm sad, lonely, watching sad movies and happy endings! <3

There are still so many things that will make us cry as if someone died, broken hearted, problems and so forth.

Years
    I usually cry because of emotional pain, such as a death of a family member or when I just feel like the world is against me.

I believe everyone cries.

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    well, when i bite my tongue while chewing something, i cry yet deny it XD
    or i try not to cry when i go into the glass patio door thinkin that its open, but cant help it since its pretty painful (i tend to run out to the garden and get hit, head first XD)

and when i get angry i feel tears drop out but its not really "waaah"-like crying
    but apart from that i dont cry XD

but then again, im alot better than i used to be as a kid
    back then i was a crybaby, like i always cried at the first pokemon movie no matter how much i watched it XD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    For some reason I can't. XD I've tried before, but... nothing. No tears or anything. Which really isn't the best thing because it's basically me being forced to bottle things up and not being to let it out. I just... can't for some reason. No matter how hard I try. My eyes might water, but... no actual crying. And there have been many times where I've wanted to. So I basically just walk around depressed and miserable. D:

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    For some reason I can't. XD I've tried before, but... nothing. No tears or anything. Which really isn't the best thing because it's basically me being forced to bottle things up and not being to let it out. I just... can't for some reason. No matter how hard I try. My eyes might water, but... no actual crying. And there have been many times where I've wanted to. So I basically just walk around depressed and miserable. D:

i know how to sort that problem out

1) when your eyes water, blink really hard - with any luck a tear or two may pop out
    2) get someone to kick you in the crotch?
    3) watch the movie titanic, it'l get ya every time ;)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Totally honest: yes.

I'm more sensitive then my friends. I hate arguing with other people, and if they start to cry, I will, too, if I hadn't already.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, I just cry like 5 minutes ago because something is wrong with my dog and he is licking and scraching it.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm like a freaking faucet.

I cry for everything. Sad anime, sad books, sad stories, sad characters. I like crying over these things though. (I think it's fun.)
    Bad grades, frustrating teachers, frustrating club members... (I don't like crying over these things. :c)

I don't cry over IRL romances though. Not yet, anyway. xD

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
    I cried a few days ago, my friends thought it would be funny to hit me repeatedly in my...yeah......those...

PS I cry when I start to feel depressed or whatever, simply because the feeling of emotion is new to me... its a long story and I can be a pretty dark at times.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Yes... I still cry at this day and age. XD It's because I'm really sensitive though. I only really cry if I get shouted at though lmao. (:

Back