• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you study a lot?

Years
  • nope

to be honest, i've never really learned how to study. like, i'm much more of a person to memorize lectures and materials and get through classes that way. in order to memorize the material, i need to actually be hands on with it. which means i can't just stare at a textbook and be expected to get it, i need to actually be given like 50 different problems of the same concept to really master it.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I don't really study a great deal when I'm not doing any uni work. I usually try to learn while doing the work at the same time.

Years
  • Thank the heavens I graduated last year so I don't have to anymore lmao.

For real though studying something I don't like/care about just isn't for me, and school was FILLED with that. At least with work, as soon as I clock off there's nothing left to worry about. No homework, no exams... and I get paid!

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • in school i barely ever studied... in middle school i had a near photographic memory and didn't need to study for tests. in high school, i was lazy, depressed and just didn't care. now i really only study things that are interesting to me.

Years
  • I used to study a lot for my exams and finals only. And by a lot I mean 3-4 hours per day 1 week before. I paid attention at class so I could learn and understand better. I rarely reinforced what I learned at class by studying at home.

Back