• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you think Cyrus will ever come back?

drivr3joe

Master Of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    They will probably make Cyruses son just like the giovanni son deal

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Well, like Steven appears in HG/SS. I reckon Cyrus might be in the R/S/E remakes (if they'll ever actually be made), you never know. People from different gens have appeared in games.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    God I hope not. The fact that such a stereotypically lame villain as Cyrus has such a massive a fanbase is kinda annoying. XD

Unlike Giovanni, Cyrus's game is over. He's trapped in an alternate dimension with no escape (without the player's cooperation) and can't cause any more malice. :P

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Yeah, He does, He makes a Cameo In BW as a fast food place worker, and serves fries.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    He could come back but it seems unlikely. I'm sure Nintendo and Gamefreak could find a way to write him back into the games if they really wanted to.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    idk, I just think that somehow, cyrus should come back, like maybe Reshiram and Zekrom have some relation to giratina so they can access the distortion world? idk. or maybe somehow matter in the distortion world creates another giratina? it may seem weird but it's pokemon, anything could happen.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    idk, I just think that somehow, cyrus should come back, like maybe Reshiram and Zekrom have some relation to giratina so they can access the distortion world? idk. or maybe somehow matter in the distortion world creates another giratina? it may seem weird but it's pokemon, anything could happen.

I could see him taking refuge in that desert behind Hiun City..if he does make a comeback of course.

God I hope not. The fact that such a stereotypically lame villain as Cyrus has such a massive a fanbase is kinda annoying. XD

Unlike Giovanni, Cyrus's game is over. He's trapped in an alternate dimension with no escape (without the player's cooperation) and can't cause any more malice. :P

I'm terribly sorry that you didn't hear, but Giovanni died of old age after the release of FRLG. His days are over, Cyrus is still young, strong, and just wait he'll be back in the sinnoh remakes in about another....7-10 years :P.

Last edited:

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016

I could see him taking refuge in that desert behind Hiun City..if he does make a comeback of course.

I'm terribly sorry that you didn't hear, but Giovanni died of old age after the release of FRLG. His days are over, Cyrus is still young, strong, and just wait he'll be back in the sinnoh remakes in about another....7-10 years :P.

He was Alive in GSC and in HGSS. Yeah... He was alive, if you got the event celebi.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    Well cyrus may may not. In the diamond and pearl adventure books it says he goes "missing" So they could put him back in but i think they won't

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
    I think that in Black and white or a future generation after you have completed the game you should make a trip to the distortion world to quell Giratina as a side quest. There you should find Cyrus, but he's really old and his pokemon are all in the 80's as he's had so long to train his pokemon.

As for training them, i'm taking this idea from the fanfic he who must not be named, that Cyrus pitted his own pokemon against each other to bump up the levels and finally be strong enough to capture the three dragons ( Dialga, Palkia and Giratina).

He should be the equivilent of red in pokemon G/S/C/HG/SS

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I would actually really love Cyrus to make a comeback, simply because he was a) the most developed of the villains, and b) the one threatening to do the most damage. Team Rocket was only in the business to hurt Pokémon and Giovanni was your typical gang lord, out to make profit; Aqua and Magma wanted to destroy the land/ocean for their own reasons, but Archie and Maxie were never really fleshed out. Cyrus, on the other hand, was completely unhinged by the final Giratina confrontation scene and he wanted to destroy the entire universe, which is a total step up from the others. I think there was a lot developers could expand on from his past - the fact that in Platinum you can talk to three people who knew him as a child speaks volumes for his presence in the Sinnoh games.

Sadly, I don't think he ever will make a comeback. GameFreak are all about moving on with each Pokémon game (that isn't a remake), so the chances that we'll see him again are practically null. :C But still. I would like to know more about him in the game universe. He's also sorta cute in a whacked-out kind of way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    I got a feeling he will come back in B/W. and yea Nintendo is getting a little too dark with their games. My little brother plays platinum too and he's 11!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    i reckon he's gonna come back in B/W and be an elite4/gym leader.and this time he'll be on your side

Back