• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think its possible?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    At this moment, impossable. Pika12 doesn't count... -_-" But I'm moving to North California, this year... and Hazuki lives in South? Hmmm... My Dad's maybe is going to move to LA so...maybe... I dunno. *shrugs* ;P

I think that shiny_jiggly lives in Singapore... I visited Singapore once, I don't know if I passed you. ;P And maybe I'm going to NYC... does anyone live in NYC? Or anywhere near? Like NJ.... since I go there quite often too... x_x;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    tmbjr said:
    well, i live in Texas too!

I know of at least three other members (four now) that live in Texas...

BTW, what city do you live in?
    Wow, really? I live near Mt. Pleasant, which is close to Sulpher Springs. Or.. About two hours away from Dallas. XD It's a smaller town, but pretty nice considering there's not much traffic. What about you?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Wow, a lot of people live in Texas, all I will say is that I live a few hours away from Houston.Lol Lighning, talk about coinkidinks.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • PokeTrainerCarol said:
    Lol I doubt it. Gimme your phone number and I might call you...:P

I don't think any members live in FL, so, should I go up to Georgia to visit Arcanine or something? :P j/k

Does anyone live in Northern South FL? huh? I doubted it...^_^
    Nope, very low chances. But if any of you come to vacation to FL do tell me!!! gimme a call or something!!! :P Lol, j/k. but wouldn't it be neat? ^_^

I orginally from Florida, heh... Palm Beach, yep.

I think it really is possible for two PC members to actually meet. Any Tennessians out there? Heh...

PokeTrainerCarol

Why didn't you stay there? I COULD HAVE VISITED YOU! (j/k)
    lol, like my parents would let me anyway XD nope...I live close to Palm Beach but not enough :)

It could be possible, but very low chances...I think.
    Though it would be neat...I hope hopefully someday I get to meet a PC member XD

pokefreak

proud 2 b a pok?maniac!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    hey, miyu-chan, you're moving to northern california? that's where i live! which city are you moving to? and btw, does anyone here live in the san francisco bay area?

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    pokefreak said:
    hey, miyu-chan, you're moving to northern california? that's where i live! which city are you moving to? and btw, does anyone here live in the san francisco bay area?
    We're moving to San Jose, hopefully. n_n That's where my two uncles live. XD You live in San Francisco?

pokefreak

proud 2 b a pok?maniac!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    actually, i live in cupertino, which is near san jose, but the region i live in is called the san francisco bay area. i said san francisco cause i didn't want to confuse it with some other bay area. and sorry for getting off topic in my last post. i think that it is possible to meet someone from pokecommunity, but it would be kind of scary.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    At this moment, impossable. Pika12 doesn't count... -_-" But I'm moving to North California, this year... and Hazuki lives in South? Hmmm... My Dad's maybe is going to move to LA so...maybe... I dunno. *shrugs* ;P

I think that shiny_jiggly lives in Singapore... I visited Singapore once, I don't know if I passed you. ;P And maybe I'm going to NYC... does anyone live in NYC? Or anywhere near? Like NJ.... since I go there quite often too... x_x;
    Not sure about PC but there's a lot of PE2K members in California.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    22sa said:
    Not sure about PC but there's a lot of PE2K members in California.
    PE2K? I'm not so active there... >_>;

pokefreak: Yeah, that'll be creapy and cool at the same time! XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think it would be kinda cool, really. ^_^; But I'd rather meet in a group.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Hey! anyone live in Northwestern Oregon...or Oregon? Anyone live in Oregon? (sarcastic) dont all get up and talk at once now!

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Sorry, I don't live in Oregon. I live in a small tourist town in Malacca, Malaysia. Faaaar away from Oregon. My cousin used to live in South Lake Tahoe but now she's in Sacramento, in a new stucco house I believe. That's about the closest you'll get to my blood in your life XD.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • Yer...I think its possable Because there are so many members here and all.
    *snivel*...not much chance of me meeting anyone though. I live in england and have never been abroad. If anybody lives in england or anywhere near leicester they can pm me and I will be amazed!...*sniff*...

Back