• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think Misty and Ash will get together?

Who is our favorite pokemon character?

• Brock

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Misty

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Ash

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
Years
  • May is the girl who replaces Misty in the Advaced Season.

nws100603pa.jpg
    <- that is May

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • k enough mentioning the 5th month already... have some respect to her by calling it properly -> Haruka

well i prefer SAHL over SAKL but i read both type of fanfics... but i wish SAHL is real... (and thank goodness Kasumi isn't staying for more than 2 episode :) Haruka will be pleased at that news :) )

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Yeah, the acronym "AAML" Has already been used for Ash and Misty. You can't use it for Ash and May (and I don't care what her Japanese name is, her dub name is May, however 'hideous' it may be)... Why? Cuz I said so! :P

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • I'd be surprised if they did, but?

Hey, Ash is 10, right? Wouldn't he be too young to have interest in Misty that way?

Although, Misty liking him would explain why she's still tagging along. Ash would've been able to repay her for bike by now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Ash iz not 10 any more on one of the episodes in the orange islands team rocket said "we have been trying to steal that pikachu for years" and if ash waz still 10 right Gary would be to and he wants to be some pokemon professer already on his first year.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Haruka is better than misty and better lookin'. I can' believe u all already know who she is cus in my frickin' state, Haruka-shows hasn't been aired in Texas.. >.<; ARGH!!

I guess it don't matter by the age Ash is, people hook up 5 year olds these days.. O.o; May does seem like the type for Ash, I honestly think he only thinks Misty as a friend. Not his girlfriend.

What I think is more stupid is Ash and Casey, she's so dang annoying..

*gets killed by Kenny*

~CaRtOON

Last edited:

*Kagome*

The Loveless
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    Haruka is better than misty and better lookin'. I can' believe u all already know who she is cus in my frickin' state, Haruka-shows hasn't been aired in Texas.. >.<; ARGH!!

I guess it don't matter by the age Ash is, people hook up 5 year olds these days.. O.o; May does seem like the type for Ash, I honestly think he only thinks Misty as a friend. Not his girlfriend.

What I think is more stupid is Ash and Casey, she's so dang annoying..

*gets killed by Kenny*

~CaRtOON
    Ok I know how you feel it isn't airing here either, but I did find out when it's going to it's going to air november 1st it said so on kids wb this morning . just thought I'd let you know

squirtle_girl

Zeni~!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    No, I just don't see them together as a couple. I know, like everyone else, that Misty obviously has a crush on Ash, but I don't think Ash feels that way for her. Besides, she's annoyingly ill-tempered(in my opinion), and all she'd want to do is beat the living daylight outta him.

Years
  • answer to who May is

*Kagome* said:
    I know we all have our opinions if they do or not. One thing I don't get though is who is May? I've seen most of the episodes and all the movies but I've never heard of her , so who is she?

*Kagome*
    The answer to your question is, May is the girl that Ash meets when he starts his pokemon training in the hoenn region. PS I think that misty and ash would make a good couple, i hate may.

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • Goodness, this is kinda an old topic isn't it? ^^;

I dunno. I think it's pretty one-sided on Kasumi's part. :/ Satoshi does only seem to like her as a friend. Then again, he is pretty dense to any sort of romantic indication. I'd feel sorry for Satoshi.... She's a bit of a violent girl. XD;

I'm pretty sure they won't though. That's just me though... If they do, may I be shot by lightning.....
    *looks up towards the heavens* Y'know I don't mean that right? ^^;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Cayenne's Legend said:
    I know almost sure that they will be together,there a so many hints,from Misty and from Ash's side:Listen to the songs and watch the episodes: He protects her and became Jealous in the Danny and rudy episodes,and there are so many more hints,that I don't know where to start.I hope that this will be the end of the series:

after Ash became a pokemon master,and Misty a waterpokemonmaster,we see a episode from 5 years after the league.

Ash and Misty are married,and living in Pallet town.They have a child:a boy with black hair(Ash) and Blue eyes(Misty) His name will be Ashley.when he became 10 years old,he will start his own journey to become pokemon master.his first pokemon shall be a pikachu or a pichu,and on his journey he shall meet a girl,and they will travel together.
    When we see Ash and Misty waving him goodbye,there is a rainbow and a Ho-oh flies over..and we hear the words:

How it all began,and how it will begin again....

and that will be the end of the series.. ;)

(I hope)

The circle shall be round again..

A boy name Ashley?! :shocked: I highly doubt that. But I too think Ash and Misty will be together and have a boy. But I don't think his name will be Ashley.

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
    Years
  • I've been hearing rumours about Ash and Misty fancying each other. I've followed evidence not only from the websites but the TV series as well. Here are some of my views...

1. Ash is 10 and Misty is 12, right? Don't you people think they're a bit to express their feelings for each other yet?

2. There's this one other episodes where Misty and a baby Marril were seperated from the Marril's trainer, Ash, Brock and Pikachu. There was this thunderstorm and Togepi got scared and hid himself from it. Ash says "Tomorrow, we'll go and find Misty... I hope." I think he said to calm Togepi down.

3. Misty sometimes show signs that she has likes him, but ash doesn't notice that at all.

4. Ash shows signs but in a dumb way.

5. Ash and Misty argue, people see that as a sign of caring. I sometimes see that they would argue so much that it would turn into a fight.

6. Remember the very first episode where Pikachu got injured and where Ash and Misty met each other for the first time.
    Misty: "A pokemon! Are you okay?"
    Ash: "Yeah, I'm okay."
    The screen froze like a video tape would.
    Misty: "Not you!"
    And there I thought I heard a slap from Misty on Ash's face... sorta... the writers probably cut that bit out.

Overall: Will Ash and Misty be together? Probably, but I wouldn't bet on it. We'll wait and see...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I think that Misty really likes Ash. and although ash doesn't seem to notice most of the time, I do remember one time distinctly were he sure noticed. I really wish that I could remember which episode...

Anyway, ash and misty were standing side by side staring at this crazy old couple. And then misty starts talking to ash.

MIsty: "You and me are gonna be like that some day."

Ash: "Mmhmm.... Wah?!" Ash suddenly stares as misty with wide eyes and misty blushes in embarrassement.

I still wish I knew which episode that was...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    I am a strong Ash/Misty supporter, although I don't like the way fanfiction writers interpret the relationship. May is a little too immature to really be Ash's girlfriend, and perhaps once Misty confesses her feelings for him (that'll be a sweet episode ^_^) their fights will die down. Hey, has anybody noticed Misty and Ash weren't fighting as often in the Master Quest season? Maybe Ash is really beginning to care... ^_^

~Roxy~

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • i think ash likes misty back but is just to stupid to know. some of the things he says to her kinda hint at the fact he likes her back. i hate the way when may came onto the show it ended up being almost the same as when misty met ash. you know with the whole bike thing. that made me mad.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    I'm a stong AMML believer and I think that the separation of ash and misty was good bcz like they say: "you don't know what you have 'til is gone" so I think it will made Ash care for her more when she (hopefully) returns again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2004
    Okay, here are my two cents.

Most of the popular anime I have seen rejects romance. This includes Digimon, Sonic X, Sakura Wars, and Pokemon. Yes there are hints and teasers, but that is all it ever amounts to. Darn writers!! :'(

But to answer the bigger question. YES, Ash and Misty should be together. That is hinted numerous times throughout the first five seasons and especially comes out in the last few eps of Master Quest. This includes Ash's feelings. They may not be fully developed because he is young; but they are there and will mature in time.

May is cute. But she will never hook up with Ash. And I hope that Misty's temporary gym leading is just that -- temporary. And I hope she will some day join up with Ash and Co once again for good.

But the way I see it, the writers will never reveal the one for Ash explicitly. What will remain is an open-ended story that anyone can finish for themselves. I personally will end it with Ash and Misty living happily ever after.

But that's just me.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • brmsort said:
    Okay, here are my two cents.

Most of the popular anime I have seen rejects romance. This includes Digimon, Sonic X, Sakura Wars, and Pokemon. Yes there are hints and teasers, but that is all it ever amounts to. Darn writers!! :'(

But to answer the bigger question. YES, Ash and Misty should be together. That is hinted numerous times throughout the first five seasons and especially comes out in the last few eps of Master Quest. This includes Ash's feelings. They may not be fully developed because he is young; but they are there and will mature in time.

May is cute. But she will never hook up with Ash. And I hope that Misty's temporary gym leading is just that -- temporary. And I hope she will some day join up with Ash and Co once again for good.

But the way I see it, the writers will never reveal the one for Ash explicitly. What will remain is an open-ended story that anyone can finish for themselves. I personally will end it with Ash and Misty living happily ever after.

But that's just me.

I agree with everything you said, AAML 4ever

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back