• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think Misty and Ash will get together?

Who is our favorite pokemon character?

• Brock

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Misty

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Ash

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    ash and misty or ash and may and ages

totodile said:
    I agree with everything you said, AAML 4ever

Ok people shadowblade is here let me put it to ya straight. for one thing ash hasn't aged since the show started he is still 10. I know it seems that he should have but he hasn't. for one thing there has only been one christmas episode. that meens that a new year started. but that's just me. anyway he is not any taller then he was in the begining nobody is. May probably turn ten a few months after ash did. she could have been ten for even before we found out. she didn't turn ten on that day, I saw birthday party. and another thing it is possible a good possibiloty that ash and misty may come together. but there is also a possibility that ash and may may get together. and there is also the possibility he may stay single. OMG did he just say ash might stay single!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: " people freal out" its all up to the writers the only thing we can do is watch and wait. And In the begining i was crazier then you guys were about ash and misty getting together I even believed the songs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But even i became swayed when advanced generation came in. At the moment I am a ASH AND MAY FAN :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :chinese: :chinese: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ummm i saw the episode when it was ashes birthday and the leagues only go every year so he has aged

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    fudge01 said:
    ummm i saw the episode when it was ashes birthday and the leagues only go every year so he has aged

there is a episode where its his birthday? any way each league doesn't start at the same time every year. that wouldn't make any since. there at different times each year. so when the pokemon league started for ash it was the first of many that were opening. the pokemon league was the first to that he went to that year but it wasn't the only one there were others that opened later in the year. it wouldn't make sense if each league was held at a differen't year. ash would be 14 if that were true and he isn't he hasn't grew any since he started. people normally grow when they age, but you are saying that he is 14 and the size of a 10 year old. :\ anyway if you listen to the voice and think its changed do to aging you are dead wrong it has nothing to do with it. what happens with the voices is that the are perfected over time it's just the voice actors getting use to that voice. ash is still ten. and if there is a birthday episode which episode is it.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i dont now what ep it is but he is still with misty and brock and he is like its been 1 since i started pokemon training watch cartoon network

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Well. Misty does like Ash, but Ash doesn't really care. Like Richie/Brock, shes just a close friend. Also Ash is NOT 10 anymore. Quotes... May and Ash will not make a good couple even though May looks cute ;) And Ash is cool :D They have DIFFERENT Personalitys, Ash developes some maturity and pride. While May lacks a little bit of maturity.
    Anyway, I think Indigo and Orange came out on the same year, but does that affect Ash's age? Or not? Hmph... I haven't watched Pokemon for months, ONly repeated Pokemon 4ever and 2000 a few times. Since I haven't watched any Pokemon films in a long time, you can proove me wrong :P ... .... .... Later!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • The only thing i can say is plainly.....YES
    They should be together. For a start go count all the hints , wether physical hints or vocal they add up to a awfull lot...go count it'll take you at least 5 hours ^_~.If you ask me i don't think the writers of the show would make so many hints , make it quite plain that they have a crush on each other and then just throw it away just like that ? They'd be playing seriously stupid games if they did that. I just can't understand why the would do that. And concerning what you said Ryoma-Kun about Ash not caring about Misty having certain feelings or being interested.....got any proof ? Because i don't think thats true if you ask me. Since the day A&M first met there friendship was growing every day since. Ash had his own hints that he liked Misty. Say for instance "Ghosts of Maidens Peak" "Pokeball Peril" & "Gotta catch ya later" In Ghosts of Maidens Peak at the Festival Misty is late for the party because she was putting on her Kimono ect. She then ran up to Ash who was just sitting there himself watching the party with Pikachu and apoligised that she was late. Then there was a sudden close up of Misty in her Kimono with a suprised look on her face , sparkley background & classic love music which the sparkley background is very commonly used in Anime when someone thinks someone is extremly pretty or they like them alot Ash was basicly gawping at her :P. He also was very enthusiastic to dance with Misty ^^. In pokeball peril Meowth called them "Lovebirds" and they both denied and both equally blushed as hard as each other. Now if Ash was not vaugely interested in Misty nor did he like her very much how come would he blush so hard ? In gota catch ya later ! If you watch it closely Ash is on the verge of tears/actually hiding he's crying when he says goodbye to Misty and turns round hiding his face , okay so you can cry if you have to leave a good friend but lets just consider that Ash does'nt cry that much and he tried to hide it from Misty so its like he did'nt want to reveal something. Okay i am seriously going into one of my bratty AAML mood ^^;;; *Shuts Mouth* Nuff said i think n_n

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    MiNuN* said:
    Well. Misty does like Ash, but Ash doesn't really care. Like Richie/Brock, shes just a close friend. Also Ash is NOT 10 anymore. Quotes... May and Ash will not make a good couple even though May looks cute ;) And Ash is cool :D They have DIFFERENT Personalitys, Ash developes some maturity and pride. While May lacks a little bit of maturity.
    Anyway, I think Indigo and Orange came out on the same year, but does that affect Ash's age? Or not? Hmph... I haven't watched Pokemon for months, ONly repeated Pokemon 4ever and 2000 a few times. Since I haven't watched any Pokemon films in a long time, you can proove me wrong :P ... .... .... Later!

Ok one thing is that ash hasn't stopped moving since his journey began how do you know that all leagues start at different years. that would make no since at all. they could all be started on the same year but a different times of that year. the reason why it seems that its been years is because its been years for you and me. I mean come on seriously if they wanted to say ash has been aging since the begining of the series he would at least be alittle taller but he isn't. He has been wearing the same size clothes since the begining and even his new clothes are the same size. ash is still 10. he may have grown mentally but physically he hasn't. don't try to confuse pokemon with the real world is just a cartoon. :chinese: :rambo: :chinese:

Tweak

hummm may is not the type for ash. ash and may both think in the same way...but it just doesn't match out! @_@; i can't think of another male character that matches up with may.

todd...NO
    tracey...NO!!
    richie...urrrr...weird...NO!
    brock...she's too young for him (he basically goes for every mature girl)

uhmmm what bout junichi. hurhurhur ^_^; but i guess they don't fit quite together either. sigh..

in the beginning ash really seemed like a 10 yr old, but now he seems older and more mature (but sometimes is still stubborn) misty acts mature the entire time. =/ maybe its something about guys and girls. i still think ash and misty *look* better together. that doesn't neccesarily mean their personality matches.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Zapchu said:
    hummm may is not the type for ash. ash and may both think in the same way...but it just doesn't match out! @_@; i can't think of another male character that matches up with may.

todd...NO
    tracey...NO!!
    richie...urrrr...weird...NO!
    brock...she's too young for him (he basically goes for every mature girl)

uhmmm what bout junichi. hurhurhur ^_^; but i guess they don't fit quite together either. sigh..

in the beginning ash really seemed like a 10 yr old, but now he seems older and more mature (but sometimes is still stubborn) misty acts mature the entire time. =/ maybe its something about guys and girls. i still think ash and misty *look* better together. that doesn't neccesarily mean their personality matches.

I have a feeling that May likes Brock though... I have a feeling..
    Anyways, for anyone that thinks Misty treats Ash bad, well hear this
    "LOVE IS PAIN AND PAIN IS LOVE" Besides May doesn't even like Ash. Well yeah as a friend but they don't fit for each other. Remember the episode when Ash went out to catch Treeko and Max said that they had to find Ash. Well do you know what May said? She said No lets just enjoy Brocks cooking instead. I thought that was pretty mean.
    MISTY AND ASH SHOULD BE TOGETHER!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • i agree that misty and ash should be together. i think ash likes misty back too, he just doesn't know it! as for may liking brock... i really don't know about that one. she might though, who knows? may definantly doesn't like ash as more than a friend. i think that's a good thing too. it was bad enough that when may came onto the show it was like a replay of when ash and misty met. with the whole bike thing and all. so ash and misty should definantly be together.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    i agree that misty and ash should be together. i think ash likes misty back too, he just doesn't know it! as for may liking brock... i really don't know about that one. she might though, who knows? may definantly doesn't like ash as more than a friend. i think that's a good thing too. it was bad enough that when may came onto the show it was like a replay of when ash and misty met. with the whole bike thing and all. so ash and misty should definantly be together.

misty and ash might become a couple but the writers just may put a twist. like he stays single or possibly may and up with may. anything is possible the personalities don't really have anything to do with it it is all up to the writers. even though there is tons of ash and misty hints. for me personally it can be ash and misty or ash and may i like both those couplings. :rambo: :rambo:

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    fudge01 said:
    i dont now what ep it is but he is still with misty and brock and he is like its been 1 since i started pokemon training watch cartoon network

you must be mistaken I don't remember any episode in pokemon where he said its been 1 year since he started.you might have confused it with something else. for example i do remember him looking back when he first started pokemon training but i have never seen or heard him mention it being one year. and also there is no birthday episode. I would of heard something about it. it must be in your head. because if there were you would be able to tell what episode it happened in or at least were he was at the time. like pokemon league, orange island league, johoto. Am I suppose to take your word for it. :rambo: :rambo: :chinese: :chinese:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I think fudge01 is referring to the episode "Battle of the badge". It's when Ash, Misty and Brock were returning to Viridian City. Ash (I believe it was him) then mentioned that a whole year has passed since he left Viridian City.
    Also, in the 3rd Pikachu short, Ash had arranged a party to celebrate the day that he and Pikachu first met.
    Unless 4Kids made those two events up, two years at least has passed since Ash left Pallet Town.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    shadowblade said:
    you must be mistaken I don't remember any episode in pokemon where he said its been 1 year since he started.you might have confused it with something else. for example i do remember him looking back when he first started pokemon training but i have never seen or heard him mention it being one year. and also there is no birthday episode. I would of heard something about it. it must be in your head. because if there were you would be able to tell what episode it happened in or at least were he was at the time. like pokemon league, orange island league, johoto. Am I suppose to take your word for it. :rambo: :rambo: :chinese: :chinese:

There was an episode with Ash's Birthday. It was the same episode when Ash's Pidgeotto evolved into a Pidgeot and left him....

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    Unown_ said:
    I think fudge01 is referring to the episode "Battle of the badge". It's when Ash, Misty and Brock were returning to Viridian City. Ash (I believe it was him) then mentioned that a whole year has passed since he left Viridian City.
    Also, in the 3rd Pikachu short, Ash had arranged a party to celebrate the day that he and Pikachu first met.
    Unless 4Kids made those two events up, two years at least has passed since Ash left Pallet Town.

well the first one i can unerstond because he actually said it but the second thing you said could have been at any time. it doesn't necessarily mean it has been 2 years since they met it would make nosense. what you are saying is that it took him one year to get around the orange island league. any those shorts aren't really connected to the series. they have never been mentioned you would be able to tell if they really occured or not. anyway it really doesn't matter what age he is because his age hasn't affected physically at all he is still the same size he was when he started the journey. but that's my opinion. anyway there really isn't really a increaed age for ash thats official. the only official age would be 10. it's just peoples thoughts on his age. he really could be still ten. i know people will argue this but it's true. until the official people announce how much he has aged since the begining then he could still be ten. in my opinion he most likely is 11. do to his announcement of one year passing since he was in viridian.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back