• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think Misty and Ash will get together?

Who is our favorite pokemon character?

• Brock

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Misty

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Ash

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Actually, Ash is at least 11 yeas of age as proven on movie short 'Pikachu and Pichu' before the 3rd movie. Anyway, YES!!! They will get together in the future. It is inevitable! BUT! I hope they don't get together any time soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    dqle said:
    Actually, Ash is at least 11 yeas of age as proven on movie short 'Pikachu and Pichu' before the 3rd movie. Anyway, YES!!! They will get together in the future. It is inevitable! BUT! I hope they don't get together any time soon.

prove it prove that they will get together. you can't can you all u have is hints that don't really prove anything. Ash may just end up by himself you never know. the writers can do anything when its torward the end of the show. because when its toward the end it doesn't matter what we think because it will and is all up to them. sorry but its the truth. we don't make the rules for the show. :rambo: :chinese:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    yes that is right the 3rd movie short and an epsiode so he is atleast 12 years i thinks he is older though

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    I'm not sure about what Misty or Ash has said in the English show cuz I don't watch it, but I know that Kasumi has said many times that she admires Satoshi and there have been lots of indications of her affection towards him...however they are just children and I really do not think that they will 'get together'. For one thing it's a kids' show and there are no couples in the show currently and its not something that woudl really move the show along, it would only get in the way. It's very unlikely.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • Cayenne's Legend said:
    I know almost sure that they will be together,there a so many hints,from Misty and from Ash's side:Listen to the songs and watch the episodes: He protects her and became Jealous in the Danny and rudy episodes,and there are so many more hints,that I don't know where to start.I hope that this will be the end of the series:

after Ash became a pokemon master,and Misty a waterpokemonmaster,we see a episode from 5 years after the league.

Ash and Misty are married,and living in Pallet town.They have a child:a boy with black hair(Ash) and Blue eyes(Misty) His name will be Ashley.when he became 10 years old,he will start his own journey to become pokemon master.his first pokemon shall be a pikachu or a pichu,and on his journey he shall meet a girl,and they will travel together.
    When we see Ash and Misty waving him goodbye,there is a rainbow and a Ho-oh flies over..and we hear the words:

How it all began,and how it will begin again....

and that will be the end of the series.. ;)

(I hope)

The circle shall be round again..

a GREAT ending :)

Years
  • Yup, you're right, shadowblade. It's up to the creators to let it happen. BUT! Whether they do or not, I will always believe that they will get together at the very end!

I really don't like to think about the end of Pok?mon. Although, I do have one in my mind, but it is very disturbing...

About the age thing, Ash could be 11 or 12, or even 10! According to the writers, the show is supposed to be about an 'ageless' kid. How time passes in the show, I have no idea!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • dqle said:
    What the?!?! Where the heck did they get this???

Hey calm down dqle.... :P

I guess ya have'nt watched that eppie ? I can not remember the name of it , but its a episiode when for the first time , a girl falls in love with Brock rather then Brock fall in love with a Girl XD , but Brock does not like her suprisingly. This girl then goes on to flirt with him and be really silly like say how they are going to be a great couple ect. Then the Girl goes on to say how they will get Married , and somewere in the background , Ash and Misty are standing close to each other watching Brock and this Girl , and they hear the girl talking about marrige and thats when Ash says "Imagine Brock married ?" and then misty says "You and i will be married some day too" and Ash agrees absent mindidly ^.^ One of us Pokeshippers most remembered hints ^_____^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    Hey calm down dqle.... :P

I guess ya have'nt watched that eppie ? I can not remember the name of it , but its a episiode when for the first time , a girl falls in love with Brock rather then Brock fall in love with a Girl XD , but Brock does not like her suprisingly. This girl then goes on to flirt with him and be really silly like say how they are going to be a great couple ect. Then the Girl goes on to say how they will get Married , and somewere in the background , Ash and Misty are standing close to each other watching Brock and this Girl , and they hear the girl talking about marrige and thats when Ash says "Imagine Brock married ?" and then misty says "You and i will be married some day too" and Ash agrees absent mindidly ^.^ One of us Pokeshippers most remembered hints ^_____^

Yes I love that!
    The eppy is called "The HeartBreak of Brock"

Years
  • After thinking about it after a while (while I was wandering aimlessly in class), I remembered that episode. In fact, that episode should appear in a week or so on Kids WB. That's the episode where the girl named Temacu? goes after Brock. Brock doesn't like the idea that girls are chasing after him. (Second time it happened, in Hoenn where the youngest of the Berry house sisters does the same) I think this is how those lines go (I haven't heard the .wav yet):

Temacu? talks to Brock
    Camera zooms out to Ash and Misty
    Ash: Wow. Imagine Brock getting married?
    Misty: Yeah, you and I will be married someday too. (She looks away from Ash)
    Ash: (blankly) Yeah.
    A few seconds later
    Ash: WHA?!?!
    (forgot who does, but someone interrupts. Ash forgets this ever happens):(

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • dqle said:
    Ash forgets this ever happens

LOL ! XD My gorgeous pea brain Satoshi ^.^

Yup i think you got that all right dqle *Nod nod*
    And the Girls name is definately Temachu.

Ash agreed that him and Mist will be married some day ! XD Yay ! ^______^

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
  • About Ash's age... he LEFT HOME at 10 years old, but think of how big Kanto mus be... if we take the days since Pokemon began, Ash is at least 15 to 16 years old!!! That would mean that he is going through puberty...hormones are raging, and BOTH Misty AND May/Haruka are at least 13 to 14... Misty's sisters were about 19, so I say Misty is around 15... May/Haruka, I'll say is about 13 to 14... sooo they could all be in some kind of crazy love.

Years
  • No one knows how old Misty, Brock, May, or ANYONE was when they were first introduced. According to what's been mentioned, though, Ash would be at least 12. First time was visiting Viridian City for the Earth Badge. Other was in the short 'Pikachu and Pichu', where Ash organized a party for the anniversary between himself and Pikachu.

Remember, the creators DID mention that Pok?mon is about an ageless boy and his adventures, so no one knows! How people age in the series? That's for the creators to know!

Here's what I think are the ages of the human characters:

Max's age < May's age < (Ash's age = Misty's age = Richie's age = Gary's age) < Todd's age < Tracy's age < Brock's age < Jame's age < Jessie's age < Mrs. Ketchum's age < Professor Elm's age < Professor Birch's age < Professor Oak's age

Last edited:

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
  • So in two years they're gonna go all over Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, AND then BEGIN on Hoenn? Uh... no, sorry, I'm not buying that. I say they are the age I said and I'm serious.... but why can't Ash love BOTH of them? I would want both, not one.... stupid idiot pikachu lover... HEY, ASH, GIRLS RULE!
    BUT YOUR TOO BUSY EATING A COPROLITE TO NOTICE ALL THOSE WONDERFUL GIRLS! YOU IDIOT! I'LL TAKE THEM FROM YOU!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back