• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think Misty and Ash will get together?

Who is our favorite pokemon character?

• Brock

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Misty

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Ash

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • demonstrife said:
    So in two years they're gonna go all over Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, AND then BEGIN on Hoenn? Uh... no, sorry, I'm not buying that. I say they are the age I said and I'm serious.... but why can't Ash love BOTH of them? I would want both, not one.... stupid idiot pikachu lover... HEY, ASH, GIRLS RULE!
    BUT YOUR TOO BUSY EATING A COPROLITE TO NOTICE ALL THOSE WONDERFUL GIRLS! YOU IDIOT! I'LL TAKE THEM FROM YOU!

Ummmmmm okay dude chill out a bit ! Phew..... no need to get so angry about it O_o
    That was kinda horrible to say that about Ash aswell.... *Shoots a evil look at demonstrife* Tis not very nice to talk about him in that way. Neither is it nice to talk about Girls in that way from my point of view..... cause i don't think any Girl would want you if you like having two Girls at one time A.K.A Cheating on them ! I mean Ash would not be like that , ever. He's a loyal , kind and sweet young Guy and ughh... he would never date Misty and May together *Shivers at the thought* Ash is not even attracted to May (Thankgoodness ^____~) Misty's his Gurl. So ummmm i'd chill out and stop talking like that Demonstrife v_v

Years

I'm not going to even ask.

I still think Ash is still 10 years old. He's an idiotic, arrogant, gullible boy that acts a lot younger than his age implies... And I love him for that! (who knows how old everyone else is...)

Anyways, I can't even fathom a single thought about Ash and Misty or May. From all of the episodes I've tuned in, Ash never, EVER showed any interest towards girls in any way. (except the Maiden Peak episode, but that doesn't count since it turns out the lady's a ghost) Even in 'Gotta Catch Ya Later!', I still can't catch Ash actually saying he liked Misty in a girlfriend kind of way, and I've watched that episode on tape so many times that the tape started to get fuzzy. I hate to say it, but Ash's only thought is about being a Pok?mon Master/Champion.

So far, he's shown absolutely no interest in May. If Ash ever changes his mind about Misty or May, I hope it isn't anytime soon. I believe that Ash would change completely if he does, thus changing the whole show, possibly even ending it!

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
  • ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    Ummmmmm okay dude chill out a bit ! Phew..... no need to get so angry about it O_o
    That was kinda horrible to say that about Ash aswell.... *Shoots a evil look at demonstrife* Tis not very nice to talk about him in that way. Neither is it nice to talk about Girls in that way from my point of view..... cause i don't think any Girl would want you if you like having two Girls at one time A.K.A Cheating on them ! I mean Ash would not be like that , ever. He's a loyal , kind and sweet young Guy and ughh... he would never date Misty and May together *Shivers at the thought* Ash is not even attracted to May (Thankgoodness ^____~) Misty's his Gurl. So ummmm i'd chill out and stop talking like that Demonstrife v_v
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~> Sorry. I guess I went overboard... * looks,sees you shooting me an evil look* HEY! If what I said was uncalled for, that was uncalled for... plus I'm just angry that he (Ash) won't pick one already. Its as if he's toying with they're minds (the girls) so why wont he just pick... is it to aggravate me? or everybody?Maybe I'll rightn the people make the TV show and ask them to put Misty back in, but keep May, that way Ash has to choose! sounds fun. But all grand plans come with snags, and heres the snag is they'll put Misty in, but Make it tooo where she gets along with EVERYBODY. Just to make my lfe miserable. well, its worth a try.

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
  • Perhaps he is toying with their minds. The females must prove where their loyalties lie! With Ash? Or with another man? *gasp!*

Frankly he isn't choosing either one. And if he will, it's gonna be off screen, after the series is long gone. (Which hopefully won't be anytime soon...)

But since I was introduced very early to the first season around episode 2-3, I think that, if given a choice, Misty would be his girl. He needs someone to hit him over the head and bite his head off anytime he tries to do an action hero move or loses all sense of modesty.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
  • To each their own on this I guess, personally. I think they will, and I hope they will. If Ash ever gets half a brain! (Misty you deserve better you know it, lol) eh hem, sorry.
    Yeah, I think they will. As for the age (which isn't the question on the top, hahaha!)
    Ash, is about 14 i'd say. Misty, about 15/16ish. Brock is like 18+, and May just turned Ten. (Personally, Ash and May going together would just completely ruin the anime for me x_X I'd just stop watch, thats so wrong.)
    Misty and Ash have subtle clues Everywhere! And i love it.
    The only time things I remember was the "Battle for the Badge" one year thing, and I think something in the ep. where Misty and Brock leave, (brock comes back shortly though!) I like that ep, sad. And the song is the coolest! Well, there's my duo of pennys.

Years
  • The episode you're talking about is called 'Gotta Catch ya Later!', AJHalliwell.

Anyways, like I said before, time has only been mentioned twice in the whole series, but never have they revieled their ages. I'd like to belive they're still the same age as they were back then, but that's just my opinion.

Quite frankly, Misty's probably the only reason that Ash has gotten this far. I really doubt he'd ever get off of Kanto without her! Now that she's not there, I've noticed that Ash has completely changed. Whether he knows it or not, Misty has affected his life in many ways more than one! I just know that those two are perfect together, BUT it is up to the creators to either make it come true or not... and for that, I hope they don't screw up.

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
  • Berkut Nightwolf said:
    Perhaps he is toying with their minds. The females must prove where their loyalties lie! With Ash? Or with another man? *gasp!*

Frankly he isn't choosing either one. And if he will, it's gonna be off screen, after the series is long gone. (Which hopefully won't be anytime soon...)

But since I was introduced very early to the first season around episode 2-3, I think that, if given a choice, Misty would be his girl. He needs someone to hit him over the head and bite his head off anytime he tries to do an action hero move or loses all sense of modesty.
    Got a point. I need that kind of girl. Sadly.

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • I think Pikachu would be older since Oak found him before that right and was trying for years to tame him, but I guess nobody really knows...

BTW, Brock has Max now to make sure he doesn't act stupid around the ladies. :P

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
  • jj984jj said:
    I think Pikachu would be older since Oak found him before that right and was trying for years to tame him, but I guess nobody really knows...

BTW, Brock has Max now to make sure he doesn't act stupid around the ladies. :P
    That is scary. Max is only about 8. whatis he doing!

Years
  • He probably doesn't what Brock's doing. My guess is that Max thinks that Brock does that and turns into an idiot. He probably doesn't want to be associated with an idiotic gym leader. Misty on the other hand, stops Brock because of jealosly, I think.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2004
    YA! surely!

AAML rocks. It's the best content in whole pokemon.They will be tofether no matter what happens.May is just a n00b, who is a great mistake to be brought in pokemon as Misty's replacement.[she's good without that!]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back