• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use fake(custom-made) cards in your deck?

Do you use fake(custom-made) cards in your deck?

• Total voters

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
Years
  • Yes, I have a farting Obama that turns into a Pooping Mccain, which turns into a peeing bush, which turns into a rapein' and moonin' Hillary, which turns into an Everything Bil Clinton... Made it up though 8D I scribbled on some normal Power Cards..

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    No not really. Like Nitrous Oxide said, it is illegal and i wont be able to use it in my league. I also dont like to cheat unless i want to hurt someone. :D

Kentai

Game Designer (Multitasking)
    Years
  • I allways put a lot of fun and joy into creating new cards with templates in PSPro8, But to be honest: that was for fun and not for competition. Selfmade cards are not meant to be used in real games unless both sides are allowed to put ALL cards added to their deck as thei like as well and of course both agree. Though it never came to happen when I played in the past...

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I have! I had a Trainer Card of myself in my deck. The effect was "Shake your opponent's hand." lol

I'm sure I had others at some point, but I can't recall what they were... other than a Poke Ball remake I made with my own artwork.

I have plenty of fakes in my binder of cards, though.

Kentai

Game Designer (Multitasking)
    Years
  • xD I remember Trainercard I made: rigged Flip.
    The next Coinflipp in this Turn is used as if it had the result you announced.

something like that.

Or some Pokémon.
    But most likely Dark or Steel Pokémon so they wouldn't be too imba (At that time having Steel or Dark energy cards was a privileg xD I still think that making Basic energycards into 'Star' Cards is a ****ed up Idea. I mean: Two new typs Uhhh, but no need to implement them with that unconventional measures....)

NatureKeeper

Well, Since It's that way, NO! Cheating is a very bad action.

~PSK

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Yeah it's Really Cheating
    and Cheating is the most Embarrassing One >3
    That's why i wont Cheat haha by the way
    i Dont use Fake Cards in my Deck ^_^
    That's All What i can say >3

-Yasumin >3

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    I fully agree NatureKeeper with you.I mean if you cheat to win.I dont count that as a win i count it as a loss.

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    really fake cards in your deck thats just some thing you keep to your self and try to make money off hehehehe

Back