• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want Brock to return ?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • No I don't want Brock to return. I'd rather he stay out of the show. Because the girl thing got very old. But it wouldn't hurt to see him one more time as a guest character, I guess...but after that I never want to see him again.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Idk, maybe he did get a bit old. I think they will (and should) bring him back in for an arc. In that case they would be able to use the potential he has as a mature, workable character. I hated seeing them push him down into a single recurring gag, rather than a character who was actually useful to the plotlines, if they would actually use him. At least if they do bring him back in for an arc, it's unlikely they'll pull the whole "in love" thing more than once. You can't really have a running gag with a character who isn't in the main story.

vagrantwanderer

Saturated Sarcasm
    Years
  • I don't mind brock being gone, but I don't like Cilan. The food quips annoy me. Iris is tolerable, but her catchphrase of calling Ash (and others) a kid is even worse. The only thing I like about the new season is Team Rocket.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • No. I think his bit has gone on long enough!
    However, I don't like Cilian either. Bring the sexy male friend from B+W, then I'll be happy. :D
    But yeah, Brocks womanizing got really old, and he was painful to look at for a while there.

Years
  • Brock was not the best character in my opinion, I liked Cilan better.

But I would like to see the two of them meet up at some point (imagine how that would end up).

I hope Cilan stays with Ash in the next region like how Brock did from Johto-Sinnoh.

Back