• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do Your Friends Know You Go On PC?

Do your friends know you go on PC?

• YES! They have accounts on PC!

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Yes, they are cool with it.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Yes, but they tease me about it

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • No, but I don't really care if it comes out.

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • NO! THEY WILL NEVER FIND OUT! NEVER!!!

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Oh yeah I revived my old thread!

Anyway, Do your friends know you still go on this pokemon forum, specifically PC? Do you constantly get teased for it? Are your friends cool about it?

My friends still don't know, and they will NEVER find out. ^^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    They know. At least my closest friends know that I often visit PC. Other people, like those who are in my class, don't.
    My friends don't have a clear oppinion about it, so I guess they're are cool with it. I did let them join PC a while ago and they had quite some fun even though they left already T_T

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    They know I go on dorky Pokemon forums, but I dunno if they know I go on PC specifically. But they don't care either way, so whatever. :]

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I made one of my friends join, but he's inactive~ XD; I don't a lot of people I go on PC because it never really comes up in coversation. I don't really care if they know, it's not a big deal for me.

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
    Well, since most people think pokemon is "so uncool" that they can't touch it with a pole, their loss :D

I haven't told my friends, because it would be quite weird to suddenly say
    "Hey, Jenny, did you know that I'm a member of the Pokemon community at pokecommunity.net? Thought not :D"

But my friends are true friends, and wouldn't tease me for that :D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    No, and I prefer it to stay that way. None of my friends know I'm a hardcore Pokemon fan, and it would really destory my popularity if they found out.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Meh... Some of my friends know, but they don't care... :D
    They also asked why I go here though, and I answered 'because I love PKMN'...
    And they were like "Oh, okay.'... So yeah, they're cool with it. :P

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    One or two of my friends know, and that's only because it came up in a conversation. But they didn't really care.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    None of my friends at school hate pokemon, so they wouldn't care anyway. >_>
    But no, I have one that loves pokemon but I never tell them about PC. The person wouldn't care anyway. >_>

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    They know about serebii and my forums, but going on pokemon forums isn't something I want the whole world to know. So they don't know that I go here.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My two closest friends know, since our classroom for registration used to be a computer room, and I would check PC every morning if I can. They didn't seem to mind. Although, none of my other friends know, and I'd like to keep it that way :D

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    I hang out with scene kids and stuff. xD;
    So all of them like Pokémon anyway. :3
    But yeah, a bunch of my friends know. Everyone knows I like Pokémon. Heck, I have a Pokémon poster on the wall of my dorm room. xD

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    No. Considering how immature they all act, they would probably be all like "lololololol u leik pogeman? u sux". So, I prefer to keep it from them. >__<

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Some know, I only tell me closest friends, and they don't care.

However, if word got out that I come here then my life it over. There's people in my school that won't let the pokemon factors of this site go away... >.>

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hmm, I'm not sure. I might have told one of them, but I don't think it's come up with my other friends. I don't think they'd care, they're used to me doing things different from them XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back