• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Doctor Who Discussion Thread

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Starts tomorrow. The final one for Peter Capaldi. Got my season pass on Amazon bought and ready to go.

Years
Decent episode tbh, it had some strong moments and I enjoyed The Doctor in that Professor/Lecturer role. Wasn't the biggest fan of the 'baddie' but seeing The Doctor introduce the TARDIS to a new companion never gets old. Looking forward to next week's!

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
I watched it, it was a nice introduction for the character.
Dont read below if not seen episode, you've been warmed.
Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I think it was a great opener. Also very happy I bought the season pass on Amazon. No commercials. No speeding up. No cuts. Bye, BBC America.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wait what, what episode did I watch? I didn't see any Bill, I only saw something about a not!Superman in New York. The download said s10e01 haha. But there's another ep out??

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Wait what, what episode did I watch? I didn't see any Bill, I only saw something about a not!Superman in New York. The download said s10e01 haha. But there's another ep out??

The Christmas episodes are always the "first" episode of the series, but it should be titles "S10E00".
That episode, obviously, was from christmas.
"The Pilot" which is the newest episode, came out on the 15th of April 2017, last Saturday, and can be watched on BBC Iplayer.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The Christmas episodes are always the "first" episode of the series, but it should be titles "S10E00".
That episode, obviously, was from christmas.
"The Pilot" which is the newest episode, came out on the 15th of April 2017, last Saturday, and can be watched on BBC Iplayer.

im stupid

Haha I knew it was the xmas ep, ahhh. It was so christmasy. I just didn't realize that it's been a whole year since the River Song ep. And somehow I had missed that there was a new xmas ep up. Man, I can not call myself a good fan anymore d:

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
im stupid

Haha I knew it was the xmas ep, ahhh. It was so christmasy. I just didn't realize that it's been a whole year since the River Song ep. And somehow I had missed that there was a new xmas ep up. Man, I can not call myself a good fan anymore d:

It is quite hard to keep up, when there's very few episodes in the year.
I understand xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
OK I WATCHED IT NOW I LOVED IT AKUHSDKJASDKA

Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Spoiler:

In regards to your last line...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
In regards to your last line...

Spoiler:
Well all the more fun a surprise then, innit?

What are the odds of Tennant coming back? :D

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Well all the more fun a surprise then, innit?

What are the odds of Tennant coming back? :D

I wish. I love multi-doctor episodes, but.

Spoiler:

So, very much excite for this!!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I just really wish we got to see 9 interact with 10 and 11.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
hello

MV5BMTQzMTQzMjEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQxMjIzNA@@._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What about the new rumor that started today that says Tom Rosenthal?
Okay I've scouted the candidates.

lmfao Tom definitely has doctor qualities. At least when dronk.

Spoiler:

Ok when nondronk too!

Spoiler:

I guess he's a bit like Dirk Gently, which I kinda thought was pretty doctor-like to begin with d:

As for the other candidate...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I couldn't find many clips to see what he's like. But eh, I don't get much of a doctory vibe at all from him? Maybe if they'd really like to change things up, but imo they already changed a lot with Capaldi.

Dang, I'm going to miss Capaldi. He's really The Doctor now.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I hope it's a woman this time. Would instantly bring back tons of interest.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ohwait. So in S10, the companions are male or lesbian. Yay they won't flirt with the Doctor, at last!

In S11 - boom femDoc! Back to flirting.

I've figured their plan out.

Back