• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

does anyone like .hack series??

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    :3 does anyone here like .hack?
    i'm currently obsessed with it now @@
    i have game #4 but my friend let me borrow #1-3 so.. i'm all excited!!
    :3 i was watching this weird OVA on disk number four.. its called .hack//gift
    has anyone else here watched it? @@.. it's soo random and weird..

https://www.hitoristudios.com/stuff/hackgift.php <-- here are some screenshots of .hack//gift..
    ._. err.. parental advisory for some of the ones at the bottom..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm into the books, not the manga. But the actual books from 200 that started the craze ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The books are short...around 300-350 each ^^;
    .hack//ZERO is the first book
    and
    .hack//Ail BUUSTER was the second one.

Years
    I read all 3 volumes of .hack//Legend of the Twilight

Well...the suspense builds up and builds up and builds up...but the ending...it kinda ended like a big flopping sound to me. It wasn't that conclusive. I thought that in the end, Shugo and Balmung are going to have one great and massive showdown but it let me down with the whole "honor" thing. To me, it's just a mediocre manga.

The games are pretty adictive from what I heard. But...it all depends in taste because my cousin told me that he didn't really like the games.

The anime... I watched it and it's pretty good.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Bydo Brain said:
    .Hack sucks. Both the games and the show.
    Giving a reason why isn't to much to ask. Don't just say it down right sucks without any proof. And if it's because of the 'psuedo-mind game'. Then that's really just a fact of you not understanding it I think.

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    I love .hack! LOTT did end really wierd and inconclusive, and that stank. But the rest of it's really good. .hack//sign also had a wierd ending, I'm still trying to figure it out. Meh. In order to get some kind of closure I'm currently writing a oneshot about it.

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
    I don't really care for .hack that much. I read an excerpt from the Manga and thought it was nice, but I'm having the hardest time finding it, which is weird because the bookstore in Seoul has two floors of Manga/Anime.

The Anime I didn't care for. The English dub got really screwed up, and the Korean dub - suprisingly it was shown on OnGameNet (game channel where CS, Starcraft Leagues are shown) instead of AniOne and/or Tooniverse (anime channels, the latter being more targeted towards children) - had stupid voice acting which pretty much ruined it when mixed with the bad translation. *sigh* at least it was in widescreen unlike the creepy American version >.>;;

Well, here's to the Manga anyway ^^;;

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    Im not that obsessed with Hack either. The episodes are so long and boring for me that I try to watch it then I stop after 2 episodes since im soo sleepy by then.
    Im currently still on .Hack//Sign episode 15 i think, Sometimes I watch .Hack//Legend Of The Twilight Bracelet on Cartoon Network Sometimes. Im really lost in that show. And I don't know why all the chars. are little kids. I see theres Mimiru but her name is now rose? and there's Kite look alike but teal hair and his name is Shugo? and Theres bear look alike too but I forgot his new name. Im soo confused, looks like I have a lot of catching up to do eh?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kura said:
    @@ neh, i feel like reading them now @@
    :33 my favourite character is Mia, how about yours? X33
    The first book comes out in English in May I think so you won't have to wait long for it

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    SS4Gotenks said:
    Im not that obsessed with Hack either. The episodes are so long and boring for me that I try to watch it then I stop after 2 episodes since im soo sleepy by then.
    Im currently still on .Hack//Sign episode 15 i think, Sometimes I watch .Hack//Legend Of The Twilight Bracelet on Cartoon Network Sometimes. Im really lost in that show. And I don't know why all the chars. are little kids. I see theres Mimiru but her name is now rose? and there's Kite look alike but teal hair and his name is Shugo? and Theres bear look alike too but I forgot his new name. Im soo confused, looks like I have a lot of catching up to do eh?

@@ the key of twilight takes place after .hack//sign.. so they're different people who won kite and blackrose's character design
    the series it based more off of the game than off of .hack//sign..
    rena and shugo (the winners) are brother and sister :3
    and they meet up with a bunch of other people like ouka (the werewolf girl) and go on quests and stuff :3
    and they're little kids because.. well.. ._. they're younger people..
    i dont know about the bear look-alike..
    it's probably orca (from the games) but i dont know because i haven't gotten there yet
    ._. and i dont have cartoon network.. neh..
    erm.. hope my explainations helped X33.. im really bad at explaining things though..
    so.. im sorry.. @@

Back