• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone play pokemon crater?

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    Um I kinda do. Its an online pkmn browser game. You choose a sprite and choose a movement option to obtain pokemon its simple and not the best but it passes time. ^.^

ScytheXP is my username for everything.

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    My username is Pikasaur9.I wanted to do ‎Pikasaur but I couldn't.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hey ALL!
    Here's my username...
    But I don't usually play it now...

jagold

That's my username.

After a few years, I decided to change my penname to destinedjagold and darkjagold, but I'm not planning to change my username in pokemoncrater.

If ever I will, I'll post it here...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I play pokemon crater. User name is same as on PC. My best pokemon is my level 100 Lucario. And most of my others are in the level 60's. I just traded one of my best to a friend so I have to train a new one now. You can PM me if you want to battle or need help. I have beat all the gym's but yet to do any of the elite 4.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Ehh, I used to...I might again. It loads too slowly for me, but I could start up again. I remember it was great fun! If I remember my username I'll be sure to post it...^_^;

Back