• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does your name suit you?

Does your name suit you? :o

• Yes. :]

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • No. :c

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Nawt saying my name. :x

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Cute. How really cute....this is how I used to be:

Your First Name of: William

The name of William gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.

You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.

This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.

When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.

Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.

You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

While the name William creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

Pretty awesome...But,...I love to write, but this is suggesting petry. Poetry and other things concerning the use of emotion is no exactly my cup of tea(What? Me? I only write Sci-fi crap :P)

EDIT: Oh wait, that last part is not true at all. I'm healthier than a horse. (Though I do tend to bump my head alot D: )

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    • Your name of Nathaniel is a dual influence: at times you can be extremely happy, expressive, full of fun, and good-natured; yet at other times you find congenial association impossible, being controlled by self-pity, moods, and depression.
    • If you could express only the constructive qualities and restrain the negative qualities of your nature, you would always be good company.
    • These contrasting qualities make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life.
    • You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed over any real or imagined slight.
    • Although the name Nathaniel creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, liver, and bloodstream.

As far missing goes, this site reaches a new high, it's fun however^^

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Your First Name of: Kimberly

The name Kimberly gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary.

You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in.

Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious.

You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships.
    Although the name Kimberly creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus.

None of that sounded unlike me at all. That is a real summary of me.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    • The name of Kevin creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.
    • You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.
    • Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word.
    • You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.
    • However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.
    • Although the name Kevin creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

I'm surprised how accurate this thing is, but that's me in a nutshell.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yes AND No.

Humberto sound like "Ham Burrito". I am not a Ham Burrito, I am Pumpkin Pie.

Humberto also sounds like some nerd that needs to loose a life and stick to one. Often confused with other people causing them to think "Get a Life".

The second fits me but not the first one... Hey! Quit eating me, Barney!

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Your name of Chris gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature.

You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others.

This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field.

You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long.

You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate.

You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money.
    Although the name Chris creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, liver, and bloodstream.
    I'm scared at that last paragraph, but I think it summed me up pretty well. Hooray.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Your First Name of: Massimo

Your first name of Massimo has created a deep, sensitive, refined nature with an intelligent mind and a keen appreciation of material values.

You enjoy all the finer things in life that a good standard of living allows.

You have good business judgment and would do well in a managerial position, as you have executive ability.

You work best in an independent capacity, where you are able to think problems out carefully before you act.

Your sensitivity and reserve prevent people from coming close in friendship.

There is always an aloofness and reserve that acts as a barrier and prevents any close ties.
    Although the name Massimo creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and reproductive organs.

Wow that was shockingly wrong about me in some points and correct in others....

I am sensitive and rather intelligent if I may say so myself.

I do enjoy the finer things.

Not too sure about the management bit, but I have never really had the opportunity so maybe. XD

I do work better independently!

My sensitivity does stop people getting close, but not too badly.

I do not have a materialistic approach to life.

I am completely horrified by the very last bit of the last paragraph... O.O
    But yeah my bronchial area was my weakest link as I had chronic tonsillitis for 7 months...

Not too bad, but not really how I would describe myself...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hmm...

Your First Name of: Larry

* Your name of Larry gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavor.

* Your ideas can be very original and inventive.

* Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.

* Although the name Larry creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

Well, my name is off on a few things regarding my personality, but there are a few statements that seem to describe me just perfectly.

Now I'm not one to believe in destiny or anything of the kind, but it is rather strange that it could end up predicting so many of our personality traits correctly, isn't it?
    (The people who create these profiles must be very good at generalizing and/or probabilities. XD)

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Your First Name of: --

• Your name of -- creates a very expressive, versatile, and spontaneous nature.
    • You are happiest when you are associating with people and participating in activities with others.
    • Your name gives you a desire to sing, dance, and have a good time.
    • This name makes you very idealistic, emotional, and temperamental, liking to do things on the spur-of-the-moment and disliking being repressed or held down to monotonous detail.
    • While the name -- creates the urge to be generous and happy, we point out that it causes an emotional intensity that is a challenge to control.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and nervous system.
    Well, it was correct till the part when I desire to sing and dance. Actually, when I hear someone sing at school, I can't help but laugh. :<

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Your First Name of: Christina

• Your name of Christina gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.
    • Your ideas can be very original and inventive.
    • You enjoy being with people in a social environment.
    • Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.
    • Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you may not follow such advice yourself.
    • This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.
    • While the name Christina creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.
    Well, it sort of fits me, I guess. Mainly the first portion does though.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    That site glitches a lot for me so yeah i will edit this later. My name suitsme and so does everybody. I would think having a name change is stupid. No matter how hard you try your name how stupid it can be still fits you perfectly unlike anything else. Kind of like the rest of you. So yeah thats me being philosophical and saying yes.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The site apparently crashed so I wouldn't have been able to do this if it wasn't for Glion sharing my name.

Kevin:
    →The name of Kevin creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.
    →You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.
    →Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word.
    →You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.
    →However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.
    →Although the name Kevin creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
    →This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

While I don't like these sort insight's into things one can't control (as I believe everyone chooses who they are - names shouldn't influence anything), I have to admit that this list was surprisingly accurate. It's pretty much all true, except for the last bit. How can a name possibly cause illness? That's just illogical.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    JORDAN

Usage: English, Biblical Pronounced: JOR-dən (English) [key]

From the name of a river flowing between the countries of Jordan and Israel. The river's name in Hebrew is יַרְדֵן (Yarden), and it is derived from יָרַד (yarad) meaning "descend" or "flow down". In the New Testament John the Baptist baptized Jesus Christ in its waters, and it was adopted as a personal name after crusaders brought back water from the river to baptize their children. The name died out after the Middle Ages, but was revived in the 19th century

Your link didn't work, so I googled my name :D well... this dosen't say much. I do like my name, though. :cer_eek:

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Your First Name of: Ericka

• As Ericka you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
    • You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others.
    • This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding.

• Although the name Ericka creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

My suits me pretty well.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My first name doesn't exist. My last name is there, but I won't post it, because I hate it.

The meaning of my first name doesn't fit me. In fact, I am opposite to it

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Your First Name of: Victor

* Your name of Victor gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

* You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

* Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

* Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

* Although the name Victor creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.

* This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.

...I think I got a balanced last name because these two last sentences aren't true at all XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Also let me day your site sucks. I mean i go to view the meaning of my name but it says that you already viewed such a page 6 times. I do so only through getting a page failed message so wtf. I also found a hilarious site so yeah
    https://www.babynameaddicts.com/
    According to that site
    Mitch-Who is like god
    or my full name shortened a bit
    Dimitri-Earth Goddess
    or my full name fully!
    Dimitrios-Earth goddess
    Or my other name
    Jim-Suplanter Representative

So according to that site i associate to the gods. YES FEEL MY MIGHT! *cough* I also found some other name sites
    https://www.bostonuk.com/name_meanings.php
    So here i used!
    mitch

You are a visionary with courage and enthusiasm if a little hasty at times. Your ambitious nature can be satisfied when you apply wisdom, patience and self-discipline to your vitality and zest. You have wonderful way with words and may be drawn to the communications arena where there is the potential for great success. Your generous and warm nature attracts many friends and loved ones.
    Yep thats me al right lets try full name
    dimitri

Belonging to Demeter "Greek"​
    Your charming, witty and vibrant personality ensures your popularity and usually places you at the centre of activities. You also have a determined will and capacity for leadership which often places you in positions of authority. Your generous, humanitarian and idealistic nature gives you a desire to work towards goals which will be of benefit to everyone. Material and emotional success are a natural result of your endeavours.

This time it got the name roots correct and again correct personality

dimitrios

Loving to take the initiative you are a person who gets things done and you accept the responsibility of leadership roles willingly no matter what the challenge. You base your decisions on intellect rather than emotion but always act with pure motives. Your strength of will and communication skills are such that you are an influential figure and likely to succeed in anything which you turn your attention to.

This site took all 3 of my name variations and came up with perfect results. I will also try jim

Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination who is always seeking practical applications to apply this to. Your intelligence means that you have great potential for business success if you can apply some discipline and caution. You enjoy sensual pleasures and with a natural restless nature and liking for adventure life is rarely dull with you around.

Again the creative part is correct. So there you go i have a full post of what my name means in different sites. Sorry for the long post. You guys swhould try it out!

Back