• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Grinding money in Symphonia was really fun. : D
It's a shame, though. I really loved playing through Symphonia, but after playing through the newer Tales games, it feels really dated. Maybe it's just me.

Also, Ninfia is adorable and I don't see why it wouldn't be a Normal type. xDD;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

If Ninfia is a dragon type, it better evolve by leveling up while holding a dragon item

but since it looks a lot like Milotic, I'm guessing is let it hold a Prism Scale and evolve it

if it's another "Trade to get new evolution" I am going to shove a rake up Satoshi's....

moving on...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Evolutions in new generations never evolve by doing things that were possible in earlier ones though, do they? Since it IS possible for Eevee to hold a Prism scale now, it wouldn't make sense that it'd somehow evolve when doing so in gen VI.

It might very well be a completely new way of evolution.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
As long as it's not trade-based

and seeing as how there's two ways to evolve Feebas (High beauty or hold a prism scale) I don't see why other pokemon can't benefit from similar ways to evolve

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah I was talking about ToS lol. What else could I be talking about?

I've never played the other two games so I was unsure. Also you just mentioned the dragon without say when or where in the game or anything. It's kind of late in the game and by that time the items at the shop aren't going to be as great as the ones you find on the field unless you go and rebuild Luin or are planning on replaying and transferring your gold. Then it's a great thing to do.

So ... I wouldn't say have to haha. </symphoniababble>

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Oh ok then. Well I coudln't play Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon in casual so I just hacked my way through it. I just don't like having half my team die on me lol.

._.

Well I coudln't play Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon in casual so I just hacked my way through it.

._____.

I just hacked my way through it.

.___________________.

HELP ME OUT, MANAMI!

1348844979052.jpg

Years

I play for the freaking story, not the "hardcore" aspect of half your team dying midway through. I just have a different perspective in playing games, I pretty much gave up on trying to play "hardcore" in JRPG's when even my damn Lv 75 or so team in Final Fantasy 4 DS is STILL STUCK in Lunar Underground cuz Red Dragons keep on doing a wipe every step I make and the Final Boss does that whole buff wipe.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

It's not that you have to play for the story (I do too), but...it's Fire Emblem, the game known for permadeath.

Nah, I don't think it's that bad, actually. They added the Casual for the sake of widening appeal. I've never really thought that playing hard games for elitist purposes was right; generally I make games more difficult for the fun of it.

---

Having said that, I never let any of my team members die in FE. If one of them died, I'd just go back to my last save, restrategize, and go again. I mean, you could have do a Nuzlocke-esque play, but I've always wanted to see my characters in the story and socialize with others, so I do what I can to prevent them from dying.

Years

I would have gone that way too, but having to turn off and turn on things everytime I lose a member got tiring. I was losing 30 minutes of progress each time I did so and considering I have so many things I wanna do, I just don't have the time to do it like that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really want to play more Fire Emblem games. I've only played one which is depressing. Though yeah, I hate seeing my people die as well so I make sure that they don't. Going on through the story without 'em would make me sad especially if it is a character i really like.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I've been playing Fire Emblem Awakening in Casual mode. people don't die

I love it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back