• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 7. How the hell do you use only a single terabyte? That's the more appropriate question! :P

Whole system backups can take up a lot of freaking hard disk space. I'm thinking of adding a 5th hard drive to my fleet of external hard drives to bring the capacity up to 5 TB.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Genshiken anime is up to the end of chapter 66 atm but I do not know if they've skipped anything. I'm going to find that out before continuing on with the manga.

Most of the anime I want to watch isn't super recent so I habe to make due with dvdrips a lot. When there is a choice I go for the best possible though, of course. Well unless I'm getting Horrible/Crunchy releases, 720p is fine for that.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I don't even use 30 GBs and I download a lot of images and resources for Photoshop, plus I have all the Touhou games and League of Legends

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

I'm lowly scum who has yet to get more space. A tera dedicated to animu (with a hint of manga), a 500gb for vidya gaymes, and a measly 160gb for system files and etc.

@Zero 1080p goodness. you haven't enjoyed animu until you've watched it at the highest quality possible on a flat screen while sitting on your futon.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years

In that case I need to start watching One Piece in this mystical '1080p" and rewatch just about every anime I've seen, which isn't much really.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

The early part of OP doesn't have HD iirc. Which is the reason I'm having to go through Naruto in SD ._.

oh i read that wrong wow

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Indeed, not a massive difference. I think sound is the biggest difference on those massive Coalgirls releases. Luckily I have a nice set up for that.

Nothing wrong with pre hd shows, anime style was probably more attractive before it got super shiny anyway.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

I still don't like that the first season of Hidamari Sketch I watched was upscaled. Not one bit. It was a horrible watch.

Yea, I'm having da nostalgias watching naruto since I miss my old tv

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    yooooooooooooooooooooo
    Even streaming Hidamari through your neighbour's window with a pair of binoculars wouldn't be a horrible watch.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Nononono
    It was a really great series, its just it was all blurry and my eyes kept telling my brain that something was wrong.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Seems I have about 650gb free atm, still hav e a lot of music to redownload though.

Oh boy, that Sasahara/Ogiue arc was gr888.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back