• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Library in my city is also about 5 mins away from me, it is a little too clinical feeling for me though. I get books from it but I didn't really like reading/studying in it.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's a library near my house and one more downtown. Well, and another not too far from my house but I've never been there. Had to go do both the one nearby and the one downtown in order to read all of the Percy Jackson books though.

Years
I think I still have my library card somewhere. Not sure what the balance is on it if there is one, though, and I'm afraid to find out because my mother has used it in the past to check out books for my sister and forgotten to return those books for months at a time.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years

I still have my Class A book from a loooong time back somewhere in my old house :P

Whenever I go to the library though, they seem to have forgotten, so x3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years