• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Ah, that series. I went into it as as a novel/mangafag and just couldn't get over Haruka's redesign.

c66f.jpg
vA1CQA8.jpg

Why they turned one of the cutest girls into that purple monstrosity I will never know.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

So I just realised I'm almost looking forward for the new KyoAni show next season. After their three worst shows back to back they're at least due a decent one, right?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I honestly have no idea where you picked up these ideas on anime budgeting and animation quality. It obviously wasn't through watching anime.

Animation quality is almost always down to studio, if you pick up a P.A. Works or Kyoto Animation series you're probably going to get lavish [by tv anime standards] animation, if you start a JC Staff or Deen series you're probably going to get something more minimalist. When we're not talking 400 plus monster series, length doesn't really cause animation quality to drop off.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

We're not talking about what determines an anime's quality, though, we're talking about where the bulk of various different budgets that anime happen to lie in. I'd say there are thousands of anime that aren't produced by the aforementioned or other well-known studios, and I think that's generally the way it goes, especially for those. Though, even for the aforementioned this is true at times.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It could be my lack of sleep but I'm really not following you here. You're right though, you didn't mention technical quality of the series, I just put that together with budget I guess.

Anyway, going back to the post that stemmed this. It only had a 1 cour because it wasn't popular. Also even if it was I think they'd be stretched to fill a 6 month time slot with the amount of source material they had at the time.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Yeaaah, it's not but I like it because of Zoro face on the last frame. I should just take the last frame set it as my avatar but eh, I like .gifs

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years

I had to cut off so much from the .gif because it couldn't be over 100 KBs so I was depressed.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Have fun, I'm almost sure you will.
wCXUfxQ.gif

So I'm all up to date on Genshiken. I even get most of the references now the gamer characters have taken a back seat.
Spoiler:

Years
4. Crap. I'm not sure how far the new Genshiken anime has made it into the serialized story. I'm not sure what's spoilers for you and what isn't.

Haruhi will be a fun watch, my boy! Just be warned that you do have to watch the entirety of the Endless Eight in Season 2! It will make sense by the end of it!

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I refuse to get anything less than pertty 1080p goodness, unless 720p is the best there is.
Which reminds me, I should clear out my terabyte hdd. I only have 56gb left :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back